TEN

"Eric how much mg did I have?" I question as he lookd at me with a blank face. "Of gummies"

"Too fucking much?" He says as I shake my head. "Not so innocent now are ya?"

"Fuck you Eric, I was innocent until I came out here with you lot" I say as he agrees.

"True but we made you more fun, when was the last time you were like this?" He questions as I look at him.

"Free?" I question as he nods. "Not since my parents died, I've never been this free and capable of anything"

"I'm proud of you, coming out of your shell" He says as I laugh.

"Thank you for showing me how to be free and happy, I don't know the last time I felt like this" I say as he hugs me.

"Stop be soppy and go party" He says as I nod and wonder outside again.

Mason was sat down on one of the chairs outside by the pool, obviously high.

"Heeeeeeyyyyyy Maceeeeyyyy" I say as I walk over to him.

"Hey Eli" He says as I look at him.

"You okay?" I question as he nods.

"I'm alright come sit" Mason says as he pats his lap.

"You want me to sit there?" I ask as he nods.

"Well where else are you gonna sit?" He states as I look around. There was no other seats, the boys must've put them away or taken them inside.

I hesitantly climbed onto the chair placing myself ontop of him.

"This is cosy" I giggle as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"It is, you comfy?" He questions as I continue to wriggle about.

"No there's something digging into my a- oh wait" I say as I turn to face him.

"I can't help it" He complains as I giggle.

"Aw lil Macey has a boner right now" I tease as he groans.

"Not the time for teasing" He says as he removes his hands from my waist and places them on my face.

"Mason" I state simply causing him to look straight at me.

"No I need to do this. I need to be a man, you need to hear this" He says as I look at him, his thumb was rubbing my cheek as I placed my hand on top of it. "I think I like you"

"I like you too Mason" I say as he shakes his head.

"No like that as in I think I like like you" He says as I stare at him in shock. Mason likes me?

"Mas-" I got cut off by him pressing his soft lips against me.