THIRTY THREE

"So just sign thse papers and then you're free to go" The woman at the front desk said. They had kept me in 2 days, Jeff wanted to make sure I was healthy enough before letting me out into the world again.

Craig and Sami we standing beside me, hand in hand as we signee my release papers. Sami had given me one of her jumpers to make me feel some what warm and hide the little bump that was growing.

"Thank you" I say before we walk to the car. Sometimes I forget that both Craig and Sami can drive as we are always taking ubers.

"You okay?" Craig question as we slide ourselves into the car. I gave him a quick nod before looking at my phone.

Jeff had requested that I dont have access to it while recovering to reduce my stress levels. The notification wallw as flooded with messages from Mason along with a lot of social media.

Craig had put out a tweet for me saying that I would be taking a break for a while due to personal reasons. As we drove closer and closer to the house I become very anxious, I really didn't want to see Mason and the others. I was scared of what they would think of me and how they would react.

"And we're back" Sami says with a smile. "Remember talk to everyone and grab some of your things so we can go back home"

Craig wanted me to stay with him until the trip was over as he was my older brother, he wanted to make sure me and his niece or nephew were perfectly fine. I nodded before we exited the car and entered the house.

I was almost instantly tackled to the ground by the boys and Craig started to have a go and tell them off.

"You guys are fucking idiots, she's still recovering" He says as they all frown. They deserved to know but I was too scare to tell them.

They all muttered a quick sorry before forcing me to sit down on the sofa. I took a quick look around and noticed Mason wasn't around. I stayed there for a good 2 hours before asking Cam where Mason was as I'm sure he woulf know.

"Cam where's Mason?" I whisper to him as he shrugs.

"I think he's upstairs, have a lot because you gotta get your stuff anyways" He says as I nod and get up from my seat. I walked up the stairs and over to the door before opening it slowly.

Mason was sat on the floor by his bed, head in his hands. He looked hurt almost, but he didn't have anything to be hurt about. He was the one who hurt me by sleeping with that girl. Mason noticed my presence because he looked up at me, clear sadness in his face. I took a deep breath before looking at him straight in his eyes.

"Mason, we need to talk"