TWENTY EIGHT

thank you so much for 4k on this book! here's a cute little #elison chapter for you all :))

×××

We entered the house to see Cam, Eric, Carson & Ezra sat on the couches talking.

"So where have you two lovebirds been?" Eric questions as he points between us at our hands.

"Uh nothing" Mason says as he pushes me away from him.

"Yeah okay" Cam says as we join them. They had some random ass music playing, Eric was rapping over the top of it.

Since there wasn't any room on the sofa Mason sat on the floor looking like an idiot. He waa getting hyped over Eric's rapping, everyone now and then his eyes would widen.

I mean Eric definitely has flow there and he was able to keep it steady over the beat but Mason was distracting him massively. For some reason he took off his shirt so his torso was on full show.

"Looks like someone's being working out, wonder why" Carson says as my face goes red. I didn't even respond to him, I was too embarassed to.

"Fuck you cunt, I was always like this" Mason says as I laugh.

"What's so funny Elliot?" Ezra questions as I go silent.

"Uh nothing?" I say but it comes out more like a question. I picked up my water bottle and took a few gulps.

"How big is he then?" Carson questions as I spit my water out all over Mason.

I could tell Mason was shocked at how cold it was because he felt making weird facial expressions. The others were laughing at us, I was coughing as I did literally choke on the water I was drinking. Mason came over to me and started rubbing and tapping my back to calm me down.

"Carson takes the trophy for how red can we make El" Cam says as he hands him a little plastic trophy.

"You guys are actual cunts" Mason says as he uses his hand to wipe my mouth clean. "Look at her she's just as drenched as me"

The boys looked at me to see that I was infact covered in my own water spit. It was disgusting and I couldn't do anything until I calmed myself down.

"Fuck you guys" I say as I stand up and walk upstairs. As soon as I entered the room I stripped out of my clothes leaving me in my underwear.

"El" Mason says as he enteres the room.

"I'm fine, just annoyed" I say as he hands me his hoodie, I placed it on before taking a seat on his bed. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

Mason removed his hand from me before reaching to grab something out from the bedside table drawer. It was a black box, not big but not too small.

"I got you something" Mason says as I give him a questioning look. He handed me the black box and told me to open it.

I opened the box to see a a beautiful silver charm bracelet. I picked it up from the holder to inspect it closer, it had tiny little charms all around it. One was a camera, one was an xbox controller, another was a plane and there were so many more. But one caught my eye, it was an M and an E.

"Mason why is there an M and an e on here?" I questioned as I looked at him.

"I was going to wait til later but Elliott I want wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Mason says as I stared at him with my mouth wide open.