TWENTY ONE

Mason grabbed my face and lifted it up before pressing his lips to mine softly. It wasn't passionate, it was more of a reassurance. Too bad Cam walked in.

"Oh jesus" He says as I pull away from Mason and blush. "Hey your awake"

"Yeah I woke up around uh 15 minutes ago?" Mason says as I try to get up off the bed only for him to grab me arm and pull me back down. "You aren't leaving, I need hugs and cuddles"

"Oh really?" I question with a giggle as Mason nods.

"Uh yeah cunt I've been gone a week I deserve them" He says as I lie back down on top of his chest.

I could see Cam in the corner of my eye watching us in awe as Mason hugged me. Cam was definitely the ship leader as proven by some of the notes I'd seen on his phone, one of them consisted of diffrrent ship names for me and Mason which made me laugh so much.

"Anyways how you feeling Mace?" Cam questions as he takes a seat in the chair next to the bed.

"I feel like shit still but I'll slowly improve as time goes on" He says as Cam nods.

"You two look cosy" Cam says which causes my face to turn red.

"Here comes the bullying" I state before the others barge in. There was a loud cheer from them before they all took  seat on something arounf the room whether it was the floor, a chair or each other. Cough cough Ezra was sat ontop of Carson.

Mason had a million questions thrown at him, all the boys & Sami was more than happy to see him awake and doing okay. We were all talking fine until Cam opened his large window of a mouth.

"I walked in on them kissing again, that's the third time" He says as everyone's jaws drop.

"What? Three times? Damn" Carson says as Ezra laughs.

"Technically they've kissed four times" He says as he pats Carsons he's, his jaw dropper lower at the new information. "Also they fucked"

Ezra's last statement caused me to blush, only Cam, Eric, Ezra, Jay & Matt knew about me and Mason getting down and dirty. I shot him a death glare before standing up from Mason and walking over to Ezra before punching him in his arm.

"Let the fan girls dessicate me because I'm about to murder you" I say as Jay grabs my arms.

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down. Damn Mason you got you a feisty one" Jay says before I turn around and punch his arm too.

"I'm going to murder you both" I say before I dive at Ezra, dragging Jay down with me.