Chapter 11: Lost?

Levi, when he hears that Destiny was in need of a haircut, told Mikasa to dump all the paperwork he has left on Hanji's desk and when Erwin walks in he sweatdrops seeing the desk empty of any papers. "Levi, Hanji was complaining about the huge amount of paperwork Mikasa left on her desk on your request" he says, so Levi glances at him before going back to the task at hand "I'm kinda busy with something at the moment" he says and Erwin sighs "Alright, but she could have gone to town to do that" he points out, but Isabel comments "No, only Levi can cut her hair" "Right" Erwin says and he looks at Levi "Some scouts have informed me that the remaining Titans are in a forest, Adam went to look and he confirmed it's true" he says and Destiny glances at the commander "Your 'friend' is still at the farmhouse" Erwin adds and Isabel looks at Destiny confused.

Because of the sudden good news the plans for three day later were changed "Come on Erwin, what's the rush?" Hanji asks while putting on her cloak "We have to do this" Levi says watching the sad gaze of his two friends who are watching them "Come back alive" Farlan says and Destiny says "No worries, I have a friend waiting for us", she gets on Levi's horse with his help and Levi sighs "Are you sure it's a good idea?" he asks earning a nod "It's the only way" she says. They head off and destiny jumps towards the Titan that was waiting and they head off "Still can't believe that though" Hanji says watching the girl make her way to the shoulder, Isabel and Farlan watch from the top of the wall and they watch their friends, both having a very bad feeling about the entire expedition. "This way" Adam says meeting up with the group "The group of Titans is rather large" he says and Erwin says "We came prepared" "I can see that" Adam points out "I managed to keep them in the forest, but some are resisting any control". They take a shortcut and Destiny says "I can see the forest, some are getting out, I can go ahead and get a head start" "Do it" Erwin says so Destiny says "Let's go greet your buddies", the Titans runs faster since it was keeping an even pace with the horses and Levi looks at Erwin "That is a dangerous move" he says bluntly, mostly because he didn't like the fact that Destiny was heading there alone. At the forest they see some dead Titans, but Destiny is standing in a tree "Too many" she says holding her head "It's this forest" she says and Levi quickly makes his way up "It's messing with my head" she says and Levi looks at Erwin who seems to be deep in thought, Adam was keeping a safe distance from the forest "Take care of the ones out here" Erwin says and Destiny nods jumping down and she glances at Levi as he enters the forest with some other, after finding out that most are abnormal Titans they have to retreat back into the trees "Corporal!" Mikasa calls towards Levi who is making his way to the closest Titans and another one grabs him out of the air "Destiny no!" Adam says pulling her against him when she wants to enter the forest instantly "Move!" Hanji says and the two dodge another Titan before joining the others in the trees, Destiny tosses her dull blades to the sides and she sees two people shoot past her, one of them killing the Titan and the other catching Levi "Thank goodness" Farlan says landing next to Destiny "He's alright" Hanji says and Destiny hugs Levi tightly "What are you two doing here?" Erwin asks, so Isabel says "Bad feeling, then we saw the map in your office and we may or may not have 'borrowed' two horses from the Garrison" "Good thing too" Destiny says and she watches the Titans below "Think they actually become smarter?" Hanji asks and Adam focuses on the Titans a bit too much for anyone's liking "Get down!" Mikasa says pulling Destiny and Levi to another tree when Isabel, Hanji and Farlan jump away "Levi!" Destiny says losing her grip on him and he falls down, but Mikasa keeps pulling her along "Retreat to the town!" Erwin says and Destiny tries to free herself from her friend's grasp, but fails, but she sees her Titan friend catching Levi and running off "Let me kill that bastard!" Mikasa yells at Erwin in one of the abandoned houses at the town "We can't" Erwin says "He's our only source of information outside the walls" he adds shutting the black haired girl up. They hear a commotion and they head outside to see Destiny stabbed her brother in his stomach "I don't care if you're my older brother" she hisses pulling her dagger out "I have way better family right here" "And one of them called you a monster" Adam says with a chuckle, but Petra punches him in his face much to everyone's surprise "That's for getting Levi possibly killed" she says and she snatches Destiny's dagger from her hand "And this is for hurting Destiny!" she says pinning him to the ground with the dagger after stabbing him where Destiny had stabbed him "I thought you hated her" Mikasa says bluntly "Yes, but Levi is happy with her, never seen him smile that much" Petra says and she adds "And yes she would be a monster if she was like you, but she's not" "I think you didn't put the dagger in deep enough" Destiny mumbles and Petra says "I think I did a pretty good job", Destiny takes her dagger back and cleans it off "Now while you're there to die, I'm going back to the forest" she says and walks to Levi's horse "You'll be killed" Adam says weakly, but Destiny doesn't listen to him, she hops on the horse and heads off "I will be the one doing the killing!" she says and heads off giving no one a chance to stop her and they see her killing the first few Titans in the distance with ease "She is pissed" Mikasa concludes "Treat the wounded soldiers, we'll wait with leaving until Destiny comes back, with or without Levi" Erwin says causing Farlan and Isabel to look at each other and they run to the horses they brought along "Wait" Hanji says, but they head off "Hanji, they just don't want to lose their friends" Mike says and they watch the two go out of sight, at least they would be save for the time being.