Before we begin...

I wanted to write a little Author's note before the story began but I honestly lost all my words and now I can't think of what to say. 

 Just a quick note, the character is really childish at the beginning so many may find her annoying. I was going to write this in the male lead's point of view but then I realised that would be a very boring story. Maybe occasionally I'll write in his POV but as of now, it's in the female lead's point of view. I am aiming for character development though so she wont stay like that forever.

That said, this is the first time I'm actually committing to write in first person point of view so it's going to be a little messy. Once I finish it, I'll definitely go back and edit. 

Now, about the story:

His Bad Luck Charm is the first story in the Heirs series. There is a total of 5 books altogether and each book is based on different characters with different issues. These are all short stories. The series is about 5 young men, all students at the same school but in different departments. They barely have anything in common with one another. It's going to explore some issues that a lot of people go through whether it be pressure from parents, religion, identity crisis or confusion about one's future and of course love. I want to make it as realistic as possible but of course, just like every fictional novel out there, there will be exaggerations and these characters will have stats that are quite unrealistic (well for the average human at least). 

I'm aiming for the first book to be a romantic comedy but as I have never written a comedy before (nor am I a very funny person in general), it may not come out as intended. Still, I really hope it'll at least make you smile. 

About the copyrighting, I feel like I don't have to tell you guys to not steal my work for you to not steal it. We all know that is illegal, right? Good. I won't say anything else on that and trust you all to not steal my work. 

That is all for now. I started this off saying that I can't think of anything to say and now by the end of it I have written a whole entire essay. xD 

I really hope you enjoy this book. I'm really excited to write it!

Lots of love, 

Suzy. 

P.S. Here, have a cute gif of my boys to brighten up your day (or night) :D

 Here, have a cute gif of my boys to brighten up your day (or night) :D