Good Soup vs. Station 53

Hi everyone, like I said I have started writing two of the next instalments in the 'Heirs' series and I am letting you decide which one I should upload first. 

I guess the cover with the most comments beside it (by unique users) will be the winner. I'll give it a week before I check to see the results. You can leave a simple emoji or a word or anything besides the one you want to read first (if you would like to, of course). 

So you will have from today until 04/01/2018 to make your decision. 

Good Soup

After Melissa Deen mistakes Benjamin Christensen for a homeless labour worker who is trying to make ends meet, she offers him a job at her house as her personal chef

After Melissa Deen mistakes Benjamin Christensen for a homeless labour worker who is trying to make ends meet, she offers him a job at her house as her personal chef. Bored of his life and tired of his parents' demands, he takes up the job offer.

Through their trials together, Benjamin discovers that hiding his true identity is tougher than he had imagined. Especially when he begins to develop feelings for the warm-hearted but naive veterinarian who has opened up her home for him.  

This is a story between an older female and a younger male character and it is in third person perspective. The genres are humor and romance. 

We have met Benjamin in His Bad Luck Charm. He appeared in the chapter called 'Sly Cardboard Box'. 

Station 53

Daniel Sage was the most sought out athlete in the country

Daniel Sage was the most sought out athlete in the country. A serious knee injury however, puts his whole life on pause for the next six months. During his break, Daniel begins to contemplate whether he really wants to spend the rest of his life on the field and pressure from his socialite parents only worsens his situation.

Isabella White lives in the poor side of town and is known as the school's #1 girl to not mess with. She has no idea what she is doing and has no direction in life whatsoever.

After coming across each other at Station 53, both their lives are changed and for the better or for the worse, they have no idea.

Station 53 is in first person perspective and is in the point of view of the main female character, Isabella "Izzy" White. The genres are humor and romance.

Warning: This story will have mature scenes.

We have also met Daniel in His Bad Luck Charm. He appeared early in the book in the chapter called 'Campus King'.  

  ✤✤✤ 

All together there is a total of 5 books in this series: His Bad Luck Charm with River Yates, Good Soup with Benjamin Christensen, Station 53 with Daniel Sage, Halali with Issa Noor and Stupid Cupid with Valentine Romano. 

They can all be read as a stand alone book as they are all different stories from one another. Although, there will be recurring characters in each as the 5 boys are friends who attend the same school (different departments). 

I don't know if you will read the rest of the series, but if you do, I really hope you enjoy them.

Thank you for reading up until now.

Suzy.