Chapter 9:

The day at the beach with Louis, Hope, Harry and Jade and the two kids turned out to be surprisingly fun. They weren’t judging me and I got to make a sand castle with the two kids. Connor reminded me a lot of Noah though.

            “Alright let’s play true or false!” Harry declared.

            “True or false?” I asked confused.

            “Yes, you’ve obviously never played,” Jade said.

            “Okay so basically we ask you about a rumour and you have to say true or false,” Hope said and I nodded. Sounded easy enough.

            “I’ll start you off easy,” Louis said, “You donated four million dollars to orphanages across Africa.”

            “True.”

            “You got drunk at the Grammy’s after party,” Harry said to me.

            “True,” I smirked, “But don’t tell the paps that.”

            “Nice,” Louis said and I smirked again.

            “You dated Leonardo DiCaprio?”

            “False, but we did make out at a party once,” I admitted.

            “You kissed Leonardo DiCaprio?” Hope asked with her mouth dropped and I nodded. “Oh now I really hate you.”

            “You were pregnant with Liam Hemsworth’s baby,” Jade asked.

            “Do you see me carting a kid around anywhere?” I asked. “False.”

            “You told a paparazzi to ‘go fuck your mum’,” Harry said and a guilty smile made its way to my mouth.

            “You didn’t,” Hope said with shocked eyes.

            “True,” I said smiling at the memory. “My management was so pissed. We had to pay off all the paps to not publish it. It was worth it though. Paparazzi are dicks.”

            “You had a relationship with James Theo,” Jade said.

            “It lasted like three weeks.”

            “You are so lucky, he is like hot as hell,” Hope squealed.

            “Your fiancé is sitting right here,” Louis said and Hope kissed his cheek.

            “You own a private island.”

            “Yeah and I came to holiday in Tahiti. False. Okay my turn!” I announced.

            “You two are gay,” I said pointing at Louis and Harry.

            “False.”

            “Biggest load of crap,” Louis said rolling his eyes.

            “Perrie and Zayn are for management.”

            “False.”

            “Even bigger load of crap,” Jade mumbled.

            “You once ran away from your security guards.”

            “True,” Louis announced. “We all hid at Bella’s mansion for the weekend. Management was ready to report us officially missing.”