It's Crucial We Get This Done (Smut)

It was unusual for their to be a time when the pack wasn't hunting down some monstrous creature with some sort of villainous intent; but when they weren't running around saving Beacon Hills they got to be normal teenagers. Not that being a normal teenager was always a fun thing to be. Sometimes it meant spending hours on homework and studying. Which had been Stiles and Y/N's plan for the day; to study and do homework until their brains could no longer function. Or at least that's what it felt like the plan was.

Y/N and Stiles sat on opposite sides of the room; Y/N on the bed and Stiles in his desk chair. The two compared answers back and forth and quizzed each other randomly, sending loving looks back and forth ask they worked.

"I got x equals 15, what did you get?" Y/N looked at her paper for a long time before throwing her head back against the pillow.

"Not that," Y/N looked over at Stiles with a smirk on her face. There had been a lot going on and it had been a while since the two of them had been able to have any type of sex and looking at him with his face scrunched up in concentration made her crave him even more. Y/N stood from the bed and walked towards Stiles, standing behind him and running her hands over his shoulders and down his chest. "What if we took a little break. It's been so long since I've gotten to touch you." Stiles sighed as he leaned his head back against the chair. He wanted her so badly and the feeling of her touch and her voice saying that she wanted him too was making his jeans fit a little bit tighter.

Y/N kissed his jaw and down the side of his neck, still running her hands over his chest and shoulders. Stiles moaned quietly in hopes that she wouldn't hear him. "But babe, it's crucial we get this done." Y/N kissed his neck again before turning the desk chair around and kneeling down between his legs.

"The world isn't going to end if I suck you off before we finish our math homework." Y/N looked up at Stiles from between his legs as her hands slowly moved over his thighs and tented crotch of his jeans. Stiles groaned lowly as he pushed his head into the back of the chair. "I'll stop if you want, but from this angle it doesn't look like you want me to." Y/N reached towards the button of his jeans as his hand lightly grabbed her wrist.

"It has to be quick, and when we are all done with homework I'll return the favor." Stiles leaned down to kiss her lips as he released her wrist from his grip. Y/N was quick to take his pants and boxers off and discard them to the side. Taking his cock in her hand, Y/N worked Stiles up a bit more, then licking up his shaft and placing a light kiss on his head before taking the head in her mouth. Stiles closed his eyes and made a poor attempt to steady his breathing.

Y/N looked up at Stiles, marveling at the sight. His eyes were shut tightly as his chest rose and fell quickly, his hands gripping the chair arms tightly. She was always amazed that with such a simple act she was able to make him wither in pleasure. And she hadn't even really started yet. Taking her mouth off of his head Y/N continued to use her hand, stroking him up and down at a leisurely pace.

"This doesn't feel very quick to me." Stiles looked down at his girlfriend, loving the sight of her on her knees in front of him. He watched her smirk as she placed his head back in her mouth, looking up at him through her eye lashes before closing them and focusing on his cock. He wanted quick and she planned to give it to him, she began to suck on his head shallowly as her hand continued to work his shaft. After several shallow sucks she gave a rather hard suck to his head causing him to breath in sharply. She removed her mouth from him again to give him another long lick before sucking at his head again, this time ending with two hard sucks making him to moan deeply, causing Y/N to moan at the sound sending a slight vibration through his cock making another moan escape his lips. It was a viscous cycle on sucks and licks and moans, bringing Stiles close to the edge.

Stiles' body made it perfectly clear how close he was. His hands gripped the chair tightly and his head was moving back and forth as if he couldn't decide if he wanted to look at her or if the pleasure was too much to keep his eyes open. His moans became louder as the game went on. He teetered on the edge, unable to fall for several minutes before she decided to put him out of his misery. Y/N wrapped her mouth around his head again and sucked hard, one hand sliding up and down his shaft as the other giving his testicles their first bit of attention from the whole situation. The first light touch to them had Stiles moaning loudly as he spilled his load into her mouth, causing her to sigh in contentment. She swallowed the salty fluid, wiping the few drops from her mouth as Stiles sat in the chair, every muscle in his body free of tension. Y/N Stood up and kissed him deeply, as she pulled away he pulled her back in, kissing her passionately before releasing her to grab his discarded clothes.

"That was great. Where did you learn the sucking thing?" Stiles spoke with a smile plastered on his face as he slipped his jeans back on.

"The durex website. They called it the 'Magic 8 Ball'." Y/N laughed lightly as she plopped herself back down on the bed, bringing her homework back into her lap, Stiles sitting down beside her with his own work.

"Well it sure was magic," Stiles leaned over and kissed her again before turning back to his work. "Now come on, let's finish this so I can get a taste of you too."