Our Own Kind of Valentine

Valentine's Day was never a 'pack' holiday. It was a day of romance and love, and it unfortunately, didn't scream group activity no matter how hard Stiles tried to make it happen. He asked Scott to hang out but he already made plans with Kira. Lydia was a bust as she had mad plans to help Parrish discover what he was. Malia didn't understand the concept of Valentine's day and elected to spend time with her adoptive father. Mason had a date with Corey, and even Liam had made himself a permanent resident inside Hayden's personal bubble. All of his friends were dating someone, they all had a commitment on Valentine's Day. All of them, except Y/N. She seemed to be his only hope of not spending Valentine's Day alone watching Star Wars, but with another person watching Star Wars.

Stiles made his way to her locker late in the day on Friday, leaning against the metal doors as Y/N pulled things from the small space. "Do you have plans for Valentine's Day?"

"Other than ordering a pizza and watching movies? No, why?" She replied, unconcerned by the question. It wasn't unusual for Stiles and Y/N to spend time together when everyone else was busy, it seemed to happen more and more often lately.

"I just figured since all of our friends have prior commitments maybe you and I could hang out that night." He offered, playing with his phone until her locker door slammed next to him.

"Sounds good. Pizza and movies still okay?"

"It sounds like the only thing worth doing."

"Good. I'll be over around five on Tuesday?"

"Yup. Bring pizza."

"And movies. I swear to God Stiles I am not watching Star Wars again."

Stiles huffed. "We'll see, just consider it."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll consider it."

"Great, see you Tuesday." Stiles said, beginning to walk away down the hall.

"You realize we still have school Monday right? And we see each other constantly?"

"See you Tuesday!" Stiles yelled back, continuing to walk down the hall and out the door.

Tuesday came and by five-thirty there was a pizza laid out on the coffee table in front of them, Y/N was finishing up her history homework and Stiles was trying to decide on a movie to watch. When he gasped as if a light bulb had gone off in his head Y/N didn't even need to look up to know what he wanted to watch.

"I am not watching Star Wars again." Y/N stated, simply.

"Oh come on, why not? You said you would consider it." Stiles exclaimed, flailing his arms in an exasperated fashion.

Y/N set her books back into her bag and turned to Stiles. "And I did. Come on Stiles, we already watched the entire series six times in the last three months. I could recite it word for word in my sleep. Please don't make me watch it again."

"But it's a classic." He argued.

"So is Casablanca but you don't see me forcing you to watch it every other week." Y/N countered.

"Fine, what do you want to watch?"

Y/N thought about it for a moment. "Well now that I'm thinking about it I would really like to watch Casablanca."

"No." Stiles stated, a sour look on his face.

"Fine, what about Guys and Dolls?"

"Are you going to sing the whole way through?" Stiles asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Yes."

"Can I sing the guy parts?"

Y/N laughed. "You can sing any parts you want just don't throw off my Adelade."

One movie and almost a whole pizza later Stiles and Y/N sat on the couch laughing, Y/N's legs were stretched out over Stiles' lap, his hands resting on her knees as she attempted to throw popcorn into his mouth. Popcorn was scattered across the living room before Stiles finally caught a piece in his mouth. The two cheered in triumph before beginning to laugh again. Stiles stopped and listened to her laugh, it was by far one of the sweetest sounds he had ever heard, he looked at her with her head thrown back and her eyes closed as if she put the stars in the sky and he was beginning to kick himself for not asking her on a real date.

Once she calmed her laughter Y/N moved her legs off of Stiles and tucked them to the side, leaning into Stiles' body. "What are you looking at?"

"You."

"That's creepy, do I have something on my face?"

"No, you just look beautiful when you laugh."

Y/N made a face. "You think so?" She asked before breaking into another moment of laughter.

"Yeah, I think you have an amazing laugh."

Y/N lightly slapped Stiles on the chest. "Wow Stilinski, who knew you were such a flirt?"

There was a moment of silence between the two of them, a second where they were only look at each other. "I really want to kiss you." Stiles stated, a half smile on his face.

"Then what's stopping you?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing."

With that Stiles leaned in, pressing his lips gently to her's. The kiss was only mere seconds long but he already longed for another.

Y/N's eyes were still closed, soaking in her friend's actions. "Maybe you should do that again. Just so I can be sure you meant it."

Stiles smiled and leaned in again. His lips no longer pressed gently, they were firm against her's. He turned his body to face her, his hands moved to her hips and hers found their way to the back of his neck. When they pulled away each were short of breath and staring at one another.

"So do you want to watch another movie?" Stiles asked.

Y/N laughed at the question. "No, I think I just want to keep kissing you." She replied, and kiss they did.