I Was Wrong

It was necessarily a debate. She was certain she was right but Stiles was positive she was wrong. It was silly just a stupid, random fact, it didn't mean anything. But it was enough to get the couple arguing. This was what they did. On a regular basis one of them would say a random fact that they knew and almost always the other person believed it was totally absurd and would spend the next hour looking up the truth. Even if they knew the other one was right, it was a distraction and the little tiffs almost always ended in the most passionate sex between the two. So they continued even if they thought the other one was right, they continued because it was a routine they had grown to love. This time Y/N had been the one to state a random fact and Stiles was desperately trying to prove her wrong.

"I'm telling you there is no such thing as 'cherophobia' that's totally ridiculous."

"Don't say that, there are people out there who are honestly afraid of fun. You can have a phobia of anything!" Stiles sat at his computer, scrolling through web pages in order to find the truth. It only took a quick google search to find the Y/N had been correct. "Can you read that to me Stiles? What's the definition?" A smile spread across her face as she giggled at her boyfriend. He sighed before reading out the definition.

"Cherophobia is the fear of gaiety, happiness, joyfulness, or rejoicing. Well that would certainly suck." The room was silent for a moment, Y/N moved close to Stiles, leaning over his left shoulder, her lips close to his ear.

"Say it." Stiles sighed, rolling his eyes with a smile on his face.

"I was wrong."

"And?" His smile grew wider.

"And you were right."

"And?" He rolled his eyes again, biting on his lip as he smiled at her.

"And I'll never doubt your knowledge again."

"And?" His smile dropped, as he gave her a confused look.

"And what? What else do you want me to say?" This time Y/N rolled her eyes, and pulled Stiles up from the chair to stand in front of her.

"And you love me. I want you to say that you love me." Stiles closed his eyes as a grin spread wide across his face. Leaning down he pressed he kissed her forehead before pressing his own to hers.

"And I love you, no matter what I'll always love you." The couple leaned in for a long kiss, when they pulled away Stiles spoke again. "Besides it was a random fact, I'm sure Lydia wouldn't have even been able to get it right." Y/N gasped, pulling away from Stiles and lightly slapping him in the chest.

"Well, it was Lydia who told me. That's how I knew it was right."