Gift Wrap

All their shopping was done, the house was completely decorated and their tree stood tall in the corner of their living room, the only things missing were the gift underneath it. Y/N had set a day to sit down and wrap up all the gifts she had spent so much time picking for each of her friends and family members. She also made the decision to recruit her boyfriend, Stiles Stilinski.

Y/N brought tape and wrapping paper down the stairs and laid it out on the living room floor and close behind her was Stiles carrying a large box filled with gifts, placing it on the floor and sitting down across from his girlfriend.

"So how are we doing this?"

"Well, everything is already boxed up and has each person's name on it so, you take out a box, look who it's for, write out a name tag, then wrap it, tape it, tag it, and put under the tree. That enough instruction or do I have to tell you how to wrap it too?"

"No, I think I can manage to wrap some paper around a box!"

"Okay, don't come crying to me if yours look like shit."

"Ha ha ha, mine are going to look just fine thank you!" Just as Stiles closed his mouth it started. The large piece of tape he had been pulling on was now sticking to everything, including Stiles and itself. Stiles began flailing about in an attempt to get the tape in a workable state, falling over in the process.

"Do you want some help honey?"

"No! I can do this!"

"Okay, well good luck with that. Don't use all the tape I won't be letting you borrow mine."

The two sat in relative silence for the majority of the time, Stiles' fights with the tape and the paper causing his girlfriend to giggle every so often. But now their large box was almost empty, they were now on the gifts Y/N had gotten for her boyfriend when Stiles spoke up.

"Why are mine in boxes?"

"So that you don't know what they are while we wrap them, besides everyone's are in boxes." She answered, still focused on the gift she was wrapping.

"Why can't I know?"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Because it's a gift. You aren't supposed to know about them until Christmas, and you have a big mouth you would tell everyone."

"Well then having me wrap them is just cruel."

"Just call me Satan."

"Okay, Satan!"

She giggled at her boyfriend, placing a tag on her last gift. "Just wrap it up Stilinski and set it under the tree so we don't spend all day doing this."

"Okay, okay."

Y/N's face contorted in confusion for a moment upon a sudden realization. "Hey, why aren't there any gifts for me here?"

Stiles' eyes grew wide. "Oh, ugh. I already wrapped them, they're hidden upstairs." He stuttered, indicating to his girlfriend that he was lying. Though she played along, smirking as she placed the last of her gifts under the tree.

"Good. I was worried you'd forgotten about me"

"Ha ha, yeah, I would never forget you," Stiles stood quickly, fumbling to get off the floor. "I just forgot I need to ugh, go out for ugh, something. I'll be back later, Love you bye." Stiles kiss Y/N's cheek and hurried out the door leaving Y/N alone in the house, giggling at her boyfriend as she wrapped the gifts he left behind.