Let Me Help You (Smut)

She was stressed at best. Thanksgiving had never been her favorite holiday and it always stressed her out beyond belief. Stiles hated to see her like this, always running about, mind scattered, hardly remembering to breathe. She was even starting to make Stiles look calm which was his cue to help her relax.

He tossed around a few ideas, candle lit baths, a good cuddle session, a romantic dinner at home; all good ideas but nothing seemed right. He wouldn't be able to get her to lay still long enough for a cuddle much less a bath, and a romantic dinner wasn't her style, at least not at the moment. This led him to think less inside the box and more between the sheets.

When she got like this the orgasms were few and far between and this sparked an idea in Stiles. It was said the orgasms helped relieve stress and so he decided the Y/N needed an orgasm for all her troubles.

One evening Y/N was bustling around the kitchen, cooking dinner and baking cookies, a pastime that had once calmed her. Stiles watched from the doorway as she moved about quickly.

"Why don't you relax for a few minutes?" Stiles suggested, a sad smile on his face. When she was stressed he was stressed and that was never a good thing.

"Can't relax, too much to do here." She replied peeling potatoes at the counter.

Stiles walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her torso and resting his chin on her shoulder for a moment. "I really think you should relax." He stated before kissing her neck softly.

She sighed softly, closing her eyes. "Stiles." She moaned.

He continued to kiss her neck, turning her around before picking her up onto the counter. "Seriously baby, you need to relax. Let me help you." Stiles leaned in, kissing her deeply as his hands traveled up her bare thighs and under her skirt.

Y/N took his wrists, pulling them out from under the clothes. "Stiles please, everyone is going to be here soon." She tried to slid off the counter but Stiles held her in place, his hands on her hips as he kissed her neck, eliciting a moan from her throat.

"We have plenty of time. Just relax, and let me do all the work." Stiles kissed her lips again softly before kneeling in front of her. He kissed each knee, his lips and tongue moving up her thighs. His hands slipping to her thighs, rubbing gently as his fingers and palms moved higher and higher up her legs.

Stiles looked up at her, smirking as he saw her head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut, lower lip between her teeth and holding her breath in anticipation. Stiles wrapped his hands around her knees, pulling her to the edge of the counter causing her to gasp in surprise. He moved his hands back up under her skirt, pulling her panties down around her ankles before discarding them across the kitchen.

He took one of her legs and slung it over his shoulder, looking up at her one last time before burying his face between her thighs.

He kissed each of her inner thighs gently before licking lightly at her folds causing her to sigh contently, throwing her head back in pleasure. Encouraged by the sounds he quickly began to devour her. His lips and tongue sliding and kissing over her most sensitive areas. He took her clit between his lips, sucking at it lightly before letting go to lick at it softly. His tongue slithered inside of her, moving in and out at a slow pace.

She moaned, she always loved the slow pace Stiles gave when he was truly in a mood to please her but she wanted to come so bad and she would have prefered not to do it with a house full of guest at their door. "Oh god Stiles as much as I love this we don't have time for you to savor me." Stiles pulled away and huffed, a sour look painting itself across his face.

"Fine, but I'm only going to be a little happy about it." With that Stiles ducked back up, his fingers finding their way inside of her as his tongue and lips worked quickly at her clit. It wasn't long before she was a mess above him, a hand in his hair and the other squeezing at her breasts as she tried to catch her breath. With one long hard lick she was toppling over the edge of ecstasy and almost off their kitchen counter.

Just as Stiles was pulling away the doorbell rang. Y/N jumped off the counter in a hurry to answer the door. There was Scott, a pie in hand, on their doorstep.

After she invited him in Y/N ran upstairs with some lame excuse in order to get fresh underwear on and Scott walked into the kitchen and over to the stove, checking out the food cooking away. He glanced at the pot of gravy and saw a sliver of pink floating on top. "Ugh, Stiles?"

"Yeah Scott?"

"I think you should be more careful where you throw your girlfriend's panties."

Stiles turned to look at him, confused by the statement, he saw his best friend holding up the panties that had been covering his girlfriend minutes before between her thumb and forefinger, the pink fabric dripping in gravy. Stiles bit his lip in an attempt not to laugh at the sight. "Oops." A slight giggle passed his lips.