1

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Opening the Instagram app, you flung your blankets over your head and fluff up your pillows. It was your typical night, a day after school and now some "me" time as you scroll through your feed. You weren't using your personal account which explained why you were seeing a lot of random things that fancied you. You created this page of yours to be yourself yet not letting people know who you are. It was just some of your art works that made yourself think "Hey I'm really proud of these, let's share them." and you did. It was getting a lot of appreciation and you were contented with your page.

9:34 pm

@minsugapd started following you

You ignored the usual notification. Someone followed you once again. You normally get a follow and a spam of likes, this was pretty normal for you.

@minsugapd liked a photo...

And he stopped, he only liked three posts. This doesn't faze you though, you were just grateful for his interest in your work.

9:45 pm

@minsugapd sent you a message

Curiosity tickled you this time, you went to your messages and opened his chat.

Him: Your works are pretty cool. I like your style

You: Thanks. They're just whatever.

Him: I guess, it's "whatever". Yeah I guess it's that when you have over 10K followers and 100K likes. Yeah it's whatever.

You: Alright alright jeez. Hahaha thank you, I work hard on them.

Him: It shows. I really like them.

You: You like them? You only liked three of them :3

Him: You've been reading your notifications huh? Are you waiting for me to shower you with likes? Were you jumping up and down when I followed you?

You: Dude don't be so cocky. Remember you're the one who followed me.

Him: My cockiness comes by nature, get used to it.

You: Why do I need to get used to it?

Him: Cuz you're talking to me. Duh

You: Hahaha you're so funny

Him: I know you're prbly lmaoing rn

You: Hah yeah I'm loling too.

You: WHO EVEN SAYS "LMAOING"?!

Him: Uh... me?

You: You're quite the awkward one.

Him: No I'm the sexy cocky one.

You: True in the cocky one, not so sure in the sexy part pal.

Him: Sexy? Just check my page out, you'd be screaming daddy after checking me out.

You: WTF?! Shameless self promotion straight away? And daddy?!

Him: Yes baby girl? See you're already screaming daddy, you haven't even seen my face.

You: Hey assfuck, you're getting way too confident

Him: Ikr. And thanks for calling me an assfuck, it's new and funny

You: What do you want anyway?

Him: Aww can't you have a normal conversation to a stranger?

You: Firstly, normal conversation? You're already being cocky and overconfident, your definition of normal is way beyond my definition thank you very much.

You: And secondly, yeah you're a stranger. I shouldn't even be talking to you.

Him: And yet you're still here talking to me. Admit it, you like talking to me.

You: Hell no.

Him: Awww well I'm touched.

You: Keep the touching to yourself.

Him: Wanna join? ;)

12:55 pm

You: Eww no dude. Gotta sleep, bye.

Him: Okay then. Ttyl

You: Whatever

Him: Goodnight