10

Friday, September 29, 2017

11:03 pm

"Not bad for your first time Y/N," Namjoon said as he continued eating his meal, Taehyung and Jungkook eagerly nodded as they devoured whatever was on their plates.

Preparing and cooking a meal wasn't as bad as you thought it would be but it sure was an effort to make. Jin was a big help in the kitchen, guiding you to cook, encouraging you and making sure you didn't put too much salt or pepper on the chicken. You four are currently eating on the floor near the couch, Yoongi is still on the call and sipping on his beer as he watches you all eat.

You smiled happily at the compliment but your attention was on Yoongi "Don't you have anyone to eat with? I'd feel really awkward to eat in front of you while you just stare at us.". He surprisingly replied nicely, well at least you thought it was in the first part. "Nah, I'm all good. I was hoping to see their reactions to your toxic cooking but I guess you forgot to put the poison in. I was really expecting you to at least kill someone, you've disappointed me." this caused your friends bursting out in laughter, Jungkook was even snorting. You pouted but was trying not to laugh, you looked at Yoongi who looked satisfied on your friends' reaction on his joke.

A noise came from the background from the call then a scream came next, you peered at Yoongi's side questionably. He turned around and smiled at whatever was with him, then a pizza box came flying towards Yoongi and he effortlessly caught it. Two male figures soon jumped on his bed causing Yoongi to bounce up a bit but he was focused on the big pizza in front of him. He took a slice and gave the box to the two guys who accepted it.

"Y/N, this is Hoseok and Jimin. These are the two friends I told you about." Yoongi said with a stuffed face. One of them went near the camera, too near to be honest but you didn't mind. "Hello all of you~" He lively waved and greeted you, this made you all smile and waved back. He was really energetic and his energy just radiating the screen, the others seemed to sense it too. "I'm Hoseok. What has Yoongi-hyung told you about me, pretty lady?" He continues to talk and you blushed by the name "Pretty lady? I'm no pretty lady but you sure are pretty. Nice to meet you too Hoseok." Hoseok had a long face, his brown hair in a bowl cut but he suited it. His smile is just so bright that you can't help but smile back at him with his small eyes and clear complexion. "Hey! I'm Jimin. You're the girl Yoongi-hyung has been talking to! Jeez, you two talk way too much." A smaller and obviously younger guy said, his high-pitched voice was cute and your heart melted within. He had a smaller face but he has round cheeks, his eyes are sharp yet soft at the same time - he was super friendly too.

You were beaming just being in this situation right now, your friends enjoying the meal you prepared, you've met two new friends who are honestly so cool and vibrant and you are finally talking to the mystery guy you've been talking to for weeks - what else could you socially ask for? "Hey you guys, we should watch a movie. Y/N and Yoongi-hyung is doing this all nighter thing anyway." Taehyung suggested and started scrolling through Netflix on your TV. "Sure, what movie do you guys wanna see?" Jimin replied as a light shone on the side of their faces, maybe the TV of their own. You all picked a movie and started watching it. You stood up and got some snacks from the kitchen, taking all the other plates to the sink. Namjoon stood up too and started washing the plates, you smiled and got some ice cream and other snacks. When he finished, you turned off all the lights and focused on the movie but you heard a beep from your phone.

@minsugapd sent you a message...

You smirked and looked at the laptop, he was staring directly at you - a small smile lingering on his lips.

Him: You look cute tonight.

You: Cute?

Him: You're wearing baby blue shorts and a white oversized hoodie, you're adorable.

You: Uh huh.

Him: You turned really hot though when you started bending over, those brats of yours interrupted our moment though ;)

You: YOONGI! Did you just admit that you were staring at my butt?

Him: Maybe? ;)

You: Omg wow.

Him: ;)

You: I'm having fun though.

Him: With your friends?

You: Well sort of, I got to meet your friends too. But I really enjoy talking to you.

Him: Me too.

Him: I'm happy I finally got to meet you, well virtually meet you.

Me: Hahaha same.

Him: I can't focus on the movie, you're too cute.

You: Gosh you're unbelievable. Let's just stop texting for a moment and watch the movie okay?

Him: Ugh fiiine...

You: You can do this. Don't tell me you can't resist my irresistible sex appeal, I'm still not giving you that striptease that you wanted.

Him: Gosh dammit, I was really hoping for you at least to take off your shirt - Good luck next time.

You: Yoongi stop it!

Him: Haha fine. I could survive without talking to you for a painful hour.

You: You should survive, I'm not the oxygen in the air.

Him: But you keep me alive.

You giggled a bit, you looked at Yoongi who looked up at you and smirked ever so slightly.

"Gosh you two, keep the sexual tension on your phones. You could smell the flirtation from out here" Taehyung joked and took your phone. You glared at him but smiled and got comfy. You just continued watching Yoongi for the rest of the night just as he was watching you.