21

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

3:17 am

"I..." He slowly began.

You listened carefully, waiting for him to reply.

"I...care about you, a lot. I feel something deeper than this but I couldn't bring myself to break this amazing connection we have. I know you feel it too." His eyes looked lost and scared, you feel really bad. What he said though officially let out all the butterflies you feel all throughout your body. You nodded, reassuring his feelings.

He smiled sweetly then bit his lips until he continued "I really care about you. You don't have to say anything now but I just want you to know that you're special to me.". Happiness showered, your heart exploded as you could feel it pumping in your chest. You can't help it, you grinned - a smile widely spreading across your face. This was the most romance you've felt in your life, it felt wonderful. You felt like you were floating and you feel peace and utter chaos at the same time. He was shaking your entire being inside yet he's so unaware of it.

Your smile made him smile too. He was honestly relieved that your reaction was better than expected. Even without words of reply, you know that your smile is the greatest answer he could get right now.

He continued sweetly, his voice careful and soft "You don't have to say anything now. Get some rest okay?". You nodded back, still unable to talk.

"Goodnight princess." And with his dreamy stare, he ended the call.

Even with his request of sleep, it's going to be a night of restless thoughts and beating hearts.

5:56 pm

"You left us!" Taehyung exclaimed way too much. He took your shoulders and shake you furiously, you groaned in pain. Jungkook whined "Taehyung I swear if you don't fucking shu-" "Language Jungkook." Jin yelled out from the front seat of the car. Namjoon just silently drove until we reached my apartment building. "Aw Jungkookie baby how's your first hangover?" You teased, bumping your hips against him lightly when you all exited the car. "Feels like shit that's what." He replied back angrily as he pressed the bridge of his nose and swung his hood up to cover the bright sunset light. "Let's get inside." Namjoon interrupted and smiled at you, wrapping his thin arms around your small body. You beamed and wrapped your arm around his waist, playfully tickling him too.

Taehyung ran behind you and pushed you harshly, you yelped out - your patience suddenly ticking down. You snapped to look at him, annoyance overtaking you "Taehyung! What the fuck is wrong with you?! That hurt!" You yelled out honestly pissed. He retaliated "I said! You left us! For Yoongi! Always about Yoongi.". Anger started bottling up in you, you barked back "Left you? I think you forgot yesterday you came knocking on my door, after telling you guys I'll be staying at home, wasted and said quote on quote 'Let's go trick or treating!'. You looked like a hobo stealing kids' candy with your stained onesie pockets filled with chocolate bars. Jungkook also was wasted after you convinced him to join you! I never left you that night and I locked you in my bathroom because you were so drunk and stupid!". His mouth hangs open, completely in the state of utter surprise. He remained silent as you puffed after snapping at him. His eyebrows furrowed, confusion was clear when he finally replied weakly "That.. is not true isn't it?" looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's annoyed face peeked through his hoodie "Why'd you think I have this hangover right now?". Jin got between you and Taehyung "Now guys calm down. Especially you Taehyung, she's telling the truth. She even had to call me because she was getting stressed because of you and Jungkook having a mini party in her tub". Namjoon added, "I had to drive you two home and cleaned you up.".

'What?! This seriously happened?!" All of you nodded, you looked away from him stubbornly. You were really annoyed with his attitude today and you can't really blame the alcohol. "Jungkook you remembered all this?" Taehyung's breathy voice was laced with disbelief, still unable to accept what happened last night.

-flashbacks-

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

9:27 pm

You sneezed lightly and rubbed your itchy nose. Wiping down the countertop for the last time, you made sure the kitchen is spotless before going to bed. You took a deep sigh and took your phone from your pocket. A tiresome weight fell on your shoulders and a chill went through your back. You felt a bit under the weather and even though you wanted to come with Taehyung and the others for your traditional "trick or treat", you pass for tonight.

'Tae, I can't come with you tonight. Sorry.' You sent the quick text and turned off the kitchen light. It's probably because of the Halloween vibe but felt a tingle in your spine and touch of fear. You ran to your room, feeling silly that you're getting scared over nothing. As you sprinted into your room, you slammed the door and jumped to your bed. You hid under the covers but peeked through, studying your door for any jump scares.

'You look so stupid. Nothing's going to happen.' You conversed with yourself and settled in.

As you were about to go through Instagram, a soft knock was heard faintly. You stiffen, goosebumps started to form through your arms. Remaining silent, you waited if it was just imagination but to your horror, there was a knock again, knocked 3 times to be precise. You slowly hid under your blankets, the tension slowly building up. The knocking became pounding, even your heart was pounding too. You breathe out and gained a tiny bit of courage.

'Great. Be like those stupid teenagers in those horror films. Yup, that's great. Approach the source of evil and obliviously walk near it. Totally no ghost or axe murders waiting to kill me' You sarcastically thought to try to humour yourself but it gave a totally opposite reaction, and you can feel hairs rising from behind your neck. Oh god, help!

You exited out your room, peeking through the kitchen. You tiptoed to the front door then looked through the fisheye. Before you can even get to look, the whole front door opened and two heavy weights piled on top of you - you screamed in surprise. To your shock, Jungkook rose up and smiled at you but was stumbling and was not so great in keeping his balance. Taehyung beamed, screaming, yelling and singing whatever nonsense he was saying.

"Y/N~" The ash-gray haired boy with a red tie wrapped around his forehead slurred and you raised an eyebrow. Taking a sniff, you realized that he reeked of alcohol.

"God Taehyung, you're gonna give me a heart attack." You complained and pushed him off of you. Being more playful than usual, he took it for fun and rolled on to your living room carpet. Jungkook, who was leaning on the door ledge, noticed what Taehyung did and copied him as he giggled and laughed. You shook your head and groaned.

"Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing here and why are you drunk?" You followed the two rolling boys.

"We just wanted to party~" Jungkook sloppily sing-songed then hiccuped.

"Yeah, we just want to play~" Taehyung continued on.

"Ugh, you guys. Don't mess up my apartment." Warning them to stop.

Taehyung playfully gasped, a funny glint in his eyes shine "Y/N's gonna catch us! Run Kookie!" then attempted to run to a different direction. Jungkook still submerged in rolling, rolled his way to where the bathroom is and Taehyung ran to him, causing the careless man falling down and tripping up. You rushed to prevent the scene from happening but it was too late, Jungkook was painfully groaning below a whining Tawhyung. Both "men" crawled to the bathroom and climbed into the bath. You instantly secured the faucets so that the two won't be able to turn them on.

"No fair Y/N" Taehyung whined more, the younger complained too "Yeah no fun.". "Enough fun for tonight you guys. You'll be regretting this tomorrow." You backed away and shut the door. You dialled the most reliable person that could help you right now to end this madness.

"Jin, we have a problem.'

-end of flashback-