32 - Last

Saturday, December 30, 2017

(Last chapter you guys TT)

2:23 pm

“You’re taking way too long to wake up so we left you to just go out! See you later <3 - Tae”

“That traitor!” You groaned as you strained your eyes from the sunlight. Crumbling the note, you threw it to the rubbish bin and of course it missed. You frustratingly crawled out of your comfortable bed and checked the time. “Damn. Was I that passed out?” You mutter to yourself as you prepare for the day, and by prepare you mean miserably crawling out to the kitchen until you could sufficiently walk on your own two feet.

The living room surprisingly look clean and untouched, did they clean? Shrugging off the unusual environment, you look in the oven and smiled happily upon seeing a big plate of food, the steam on the glass told you that it’s still warm. You dined in your brunch until the front door burst open and a stream of rowdy men barged in your apartment. The quiet peaceful atmosphere when you were alone broke quicker than the speed of light as the yells and laughs filled your home. Shaking your head, you continued chowing down your meal.

“Wild night huh?” Taehyung joked when he approached you, leaning on the kitchen table. You blushed “Yah! Kim Taehyung shut up!”. He grinned, very amused by your reaction “It’s my birthday, be nice to me.” You barked back “This is the nicest you’ll see me. Take it or leave it.”. His laugh was so loud, it caused the others to come in the kitchen, each having an amused expression on their faces. Jungkook whistled “Damn Yoongi-hyung.” and a smack on the head came to him. “Shut up Kook, it’s not what it looks like.” Yoongi, who just unwrapped his scarf from his neck, snarling at Jungkook but seeing you made him smirk. Hoseok joined the conversation “What happened to your hair?” and Jimin added “And your clothes?”. Confused, you narrowed your eyes “What’s wrong with my hair and clothes?”.

Jin stepped forward and grabbed your arm, pulling you into your bedroom. You faced your full body mirror and was beyond shocked. Your hair was a literal birds’ nest, the shirt you’re wearing was a tight pink crop-top, a clothing that you haven’t worn in years, and you’re wearing the smallest shorts you own that looks like underwear every time you moved. Heat darted to your face and you turned beet red of embarrassment, you smacked the boys on the shoulder, except for Yoongi, who got his collar pulled by you. All boys whined and groaned, Taehyung chuckled and Yoongi was muttering “Ows” and “It hurts” while you dragged him in the middle of the room. “I told you to get me comfortable clothes!” You yelled to him as rage started to overcome you and smacked his shoulder, he laughed and said “I did. You were pretty comfy last night.”. The rest of the boys “oooohhhh”-ed in the background and you gave them a death glare, making them shut up instantly. “Min fucking Yoongi I swear to God, if you tried something on me last night-!” You interrupted by the sound of his deep chuckle, a genuine sound of enjoyment and he pulled you in closer. His gummy smile melts your heart and slowly you calmed down “I’m sorry princess. You were just too cute yesterday.”. You pouted in annoyance “I hate you.” and his smile widens, replying back “No you don’t.”.

Namjoon jumped happily in the background, holding on to Hoseok’s hand as both of them bounced in happiness. Jin smiled sweetly, feeling all warm and cheerful by the sight of you two. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung did a mixture of fake vomiting, kdrama reenactment and squealing. You and Yoongi grinned blissfully at the scene, you’re with your friends, with the love of your life, they’re your family and you couldn’t ask for anything more.

9:56 pm

Jin asked to Namjoon as the older slumped on the blonde “How come we always end up staying in restaurants for more than 3 hours?” and Namjoon chuckled “We have Taehyung and Jungkook, now we have Hoseok. I think that’s all the explanation we need to have.” All of you laughed at that comment, even Jungkook and Hoseok who were skipping playfully on the sidewalk beside the group. Jungkook, who was behind Hoseok, had that playful glint in his eyes that you know too well and he proceeded to shove Hoseok out of the way. Hoseok dramatically groaned in pain, went on his knees and muttered “I’m dying.” before full on laying on the cold concrete, the evil maknae of course found that absolutely funny as he breathlessly bursted fits of laughter.