29

Saturday, December 23, 2017

You took a hold of his hands which perfectly fit yours. It really is what you thought of, rough yet gentle to the touch and you love it. Pulling him towards your friends, you were smiling so much that your jaw started to hurt but you can't stop.

"Yoongi!" A loud high-pitched yell could be heard loud and clear. Both of you turned around and you see two jolly beaming guys shuffling and clumsily carrying a few bags and luggage. You immediately recognized them as one of their bright smiles could actually blind you, Hoseok, and one's cheeks round and chubby that you want to squish them so hard, Jimin. Out of instinct, you let go of Yoongi's hand and approached the two boys, who dropped literally everything and charged you into a warm hug. You giggled as you got in between them, oxygen limiting in your space but you didn't mind, it was actually cute and fun.

Looking up at them, it's your turn to smile brightly "Hey Hoseok! Hi there Jimin! What are you guys doing here?". Hoseok wrapped an arm around your shoulder and gave you a friendly pull "To see you of course! To meet you too!" he chuckled, friendliness radiating in his facial features. "Hey Y/N, you're so pretty!" Jimin's soft voice lingered in your ears and you feel like your insides are melting. You ruffled his fluffy hair, which from what you remembered was brown now a light blonde, completely bleached but it doesn't feel damaged at all.

"Yah that's my girl." Yoongi came up behind you, surprising you a bit as he pulled your free hand. Although he did it jokingly, you felt a sense of possessiveness in his firm grip that sent you a shiver to your spine. You looked up at him, grinning, and let go to bent down and take their belongings. You helpfully gave them their things and all four of you finally approached Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook, who greeted them all with welcome, except for Taehyung, who was hesitantly shaking his hand and Yoongi, who was oddly smugly smiling. Yoongi smirked at you, letting you know that he's just teasing Taehyung. You shook your head but your lips formed a smirk, sharing the joke.

8:47 pm

"Ahhh I'm so full!" Jungkook exclaimed and rushed into your living room, charging to the nearest couch and laid back. Jimin and Taehyung laughed at his cuteness side by side, they've been chatting and bonding the whole night. Hoseok soon came between the two newly made best friends and wrapped an arm around both boys, enjoy his time with the whole group. Yoongi and Namjoon have been having a non-stop conversation in the car while going to your apartment for a while now, it makes you happy that everyone's getting along well. Lastly, you and Jin carried a couple of bags and dumped them in your guestroom.

"Guys! From the front door, you turn right to go to the kitchen. The kitchen and living room are connected. Couches are portable beds too, we just never use it as beds because it takes too much space but we don't mind now since there's a lot of us here. Go left to the hallway, my room, bathroom, guestroom. The guest room is pretty much empty but you could sleep there, there's an extra mattress. Change and get comfortable." You told all of them and opened your TV for some Netflix. You tossed the remote control to Taehyung, who happily picked a movie and all of them settled it. You looked at Yoongi and smiled to see how contented and homely he was. As if to feel your gaze, he looked up at you and smiled warmly, patting the space beside him. You quickly sat down next to him and faced the TV to focus on watching, but when his slender arms snaked around your shoulder, your vision blurred and your heart starts to beat faster, unable to concentrate anymore.

Probably out of sheer comfort, you just placed your head on his shoulder and you could feel the weight of his head on top. Assuming that he could hear your heart pounding, you put a hand firmly on your chest, trying to stop the pounding. His hand though reached for yours and just laid on his knee. Drowsiness starts to settle in and you let your eyes flutter closed and his weight slowly resting on yours as you fell into rest.

1:16 am

Your body jerked awake. It was a bit of a surprise for you but it still made you sleepy. You want to go back to sleep up but through your half-closed eyes, you could see a small faded light source. Rubbing your eyes, you rose up from your space which confused you. You remembered being with Yoongi but you were sleeping on the floor with a thin blanket covering you, Yoongi wasn't in sight. You looked over the light source behind the couch, crawling to the spot. It was behind the couch and you tilted your head, it was him on his phone with earphones stuck to his ears.

"Yoongi?" You mumbled sleepily, as you continue to slowly crawl towards him. He quickly pulled his earphones out and shuffled to you "Hey...why'd you wake up?". You rested on the couch and yawned out "You weren't there.". "Do you need your hot, sexy body pillow for you to cuddle with?" He remarked cockily which made you roll your eyes and smacked his shoulder, earning you a chuckle from him. "Oh shut up Yoongi." You laughed with him. "Let's get you to bed." He stood up and gently pulled you up to him. Both of you went into your bedroom, wiggling your jackets off. You driftlessly start taking off layers and even with the moonlight through your curtains peeking, you could see a faint flush on the man's cheeks, making you blush and turn around with him doing the same. You just put on an oversized white shirt that reached just above your knees, you would have stayed just wearing that but with Yoongi in the room, you must slip on some shorts.

You slipped into your cold bed and sighed as you let your back melt in comfort. He sat on the bedside and tucked you in, he played a soft melody on his phone which effectively made you once again sleepily. As your eyes gradually close, you feel him leaving you which made you snap back up confused "Where are you going?". He stopped immediately, stuck to the ground as he looked at you in shock. "I-I'm just going...back to...the living room." He shifted uncomfortably, averting his gaze to anywhere else but you. "What do you mean? Aren't you going to lay in bed with me?" You weren't sure why you're being this straightforward and demanding but one thing's for sure, you want Yoongi to stay. "I can't" He whispered. "Why not?" You replied, going on your knees, letting the covers fall down to the bed. You could see his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, his nervousness and restraint evident in his state. Why was he being like this? Why is he acting like he doesn't want to be here?' Why does he look like he's stopping himself from doing something? You questioned yourself sadly as these thoughts fill your head.

"I-I just have to go." He stuttered and muted his phone, the smooth sound was gone and your heart sinks further. "No Yoongi..." You plead, inching more to the edge of the bed. The atmosphere of the room was tense and an inside voice was screaming to stop and let go but deep within the pits of your stomach, you could feel sourness caused by knowing that you'll regret if you let him walk out the door. He didn't look at you anymore, picking up his jacket and putting it on, your mind began to panic and you start to act on just your heart, not with your head. Jumping up the bed, you went near him and it made him physically tense. "I have to go." His raspy voice turned deep and serious, you gulped in worry but you continued on. "Please Yoongi." Hearing the pity and desperation makes you hate how you sound vulnerable, a situation that you're not used to. You hated how you begged, made you sound futile with your voice shaky and upset. In a split second, he looked at you straight in the eyes filled with pity and grief but he turned. What is making his hold back when he's also clearly troubled?

1:59 am

Once he took a step, you instantly took his hand with both of yours and held on firmly. A cold breeze went up your legs but you don't think that's the cause of goosebumps and shiver down your spine. His gaze met yours, you took a breath and absorbed the sight you could drown in - his dark eyes that glimmer with the moonlight dilate once its view hit you but it is filled with...pain. His eyebrows furrowed in worry, his lips formed a frown and his eyes, oh his cat-like eyes you love was just full of dismay and hurt. This was the first time you've seen him disheartened like this. And you don't think you're ready for it.