14

Saturday, October 7 2017

11:59 pm

Yawning out loud, you rubbed your eyes and looked at the screen with strained eyes. Why are you doing this? You've just been staring at the same thing for hours now. Are you just expecting a comment from him? Are you expecting a cocky note or a complement to warm your cold heart? These thoughts raced on your mind, you were mildly confused on why you still remained like that and how your heart races more and more in the thought of his reply, his text; anything from him.

Your eyes were about to drop when a surprising ring from your phone shot you back awake and you squint to see what was going on.

Min Yoongi is calling you...

It was as if your throat was blocked or your mouth was sewed shut and was turning into an instant desert inside. 'Damn, are these the butterflies that those shitty romantic movie characters always experience? Or am I just...physically hallucinating that my stomach is having a bug and I just thought it was caused by this handsome man calling me in the middle of the night?' Ending the odd conversation with yourself in your head, you sat up and turned on your lamplight. Brushing your hair flyaways down and fixing your shirt, you decided that yes, you are physically hallucinating things and that you're actually not feeling any feelings for this guy.

Mentally facepalming, before you could even write the opening script in your mind on how to not awkwardly greet Yoongi, you already pressed the Facebook Messenger answer button. His pale milky face popped up and stared, smirking at you like the usual. His hair was everywhere and you could see the piano in the background, was he just playing? Still not prepared for this moment to happen, you said nothing and did nothing - what the fuck?

Soon, his raspy deep voice echoed in your ears that lingers in your mind in a wonderful bliss. Your chest felt tight and it feels like it was about to explode. By just the sound of his voice, it already made you nervous and relaxed at the same time. Oh and that smirk or smile, whatever is on his alluring face, it kills you with a new feeling and nostalgic familiarity on how he is; cocky and confident yet down to earth in a way. You knew you were doomed.

"Almost goodnight princess, how was your night without your daddy?"

12:07 pm

Okay, maybe not as you raised your eyebrows caused by the unbelievably impure sentence. Making a comeback instinctively, you didn't back down with his usual arrogance but you can't deny that heat rushed up to your cheek faster than lightning can travel. Oh boy, this is going to be interesting, both for your conversation and your heart.

Clicking your tongue, you thought maybe playing along would be fun too just for this one time. "I'm doing a lot better now that you're here, daddy." You replied with a fake girly tone as you batted your eyelashes to him. His chuckle was music to your ears, looking up and closing his eyes to continue his laughter yet an evident blush was showing even with the dim light of your screens. You grinned at him, happy to please this egotistic jerk with a taste of his own medicine. Somehow your confidence boosts up and continued on.

"How about you daddy? Your princess misses you." You slowly laid down on your bed again, keeping the light on so that he could still see you. He came down from his brief amusement and smirked wider at your unusual comment. "Just like you said princess, now better that you're here." His voice goes noticeably deeper. As if another person has taken over you, a tiny voice was screaming inside your mind saying 'What the fuck are you doing?!' and 'Stop that before you embarrass yourself even more' but like again, a different person has taken over. Your eyes stare at him, melting into a lazy seduction - a casual sign. He seemed to catch the signal as he raises his eyebrows and squinted his eyes for a moment. Sliding down to rest your head on the pillow, you made sure to give Yoongi a bit of a tease when you remembered that he actually take notes on things especially and specifically your butt. You placed your phone at an angle that shows that you're not trying too hard but you're showing a bit of something that you shouldn't show that easily. Mentally thanking yourself that you wore a V-neck, you messed your long hair for a bit and created a sleepy hot mess but it works like a charm. Oh my gosh, the usual cocky Yoongi was licking his lips and eyed you and your revealing upper body. His eyes scan you, you could even feel it even though he's not physically there. Soon he stared back at your eyes, his filled with lust and a tinge of confusion. Both of your stayed like that, lost in the attraction your looks have been giving.

"What are you doing to me Y/N?" Yoongi's voice got really raspy as if his throat was dry. He swallowed hard, you see his Adam's apple bobbing up and down and you unconsciously bit your bottom lip. You haven't admired his features that well yet so you carried on doing that. His neck was thin and milky, free of any flaws - what would it be like if I took a quick bite-

'Shut up and don't continue that thought' You silently battled your mind from creating such an image of his bruised neck caused by your bites.

His cheeks are a bit hollow, making him look like he hasn't eaten in awhile. You would have started worrying but the sexual tension still remained. You knew he too was studying you but you didn't mind cause you were too busy studying him. Fair skin, jet black and seemingly soft hair - like the features of a cat, he does look like a cat in a way. His jawline strong and his collarbones popping out a bit in his shirt - god these are a few of your turn-ons. Going back to his sharp small eyes, your gazes connected and you felt a small shaky exhale come out of you, you didn't realize you've been holding your breath.

You licked your lips and finally had the nerve to speak "I should be asking you the same thing,". His bottom lip hung a bit lower then small peaks of his front teeth sunk on them, causing his lips to turn cherry red. Your heart was officially pounding out of your chest, feeling it physically banging. You felt light-headed and was slowing floating, his stares and glances brought you to a high. Unconsciously, you let out a sigh and he said once more "What are you doing to me Y/N?", his voice added more of your desire, sending you over the edge. "What exactly am I doing to you?" you asked, genuinely wanting to know. He replied, his lustful eyes now softening into admiration and sorrow "You fill up my thoughts. I can't stop thinking of you. You're driving me insane." You found no words at his statement, you just lay there speechless. He leaned back to his piano, slow and steady. He's still looking at you with the same expression, making you melt and weak on your knees - thank god you're in bed.

1:47 am

You didn't realize how long you two have been looking at each other like that, no word spoken. You can't hear anything else except your pounding chest and his shallow breathing. Soon you changed position and made yourself more comfortable, charging your phone too in the process. His whole expression somber, as if he just woke up from a dream, and whispered: "You should probably get some sleep".

You nodded when you felt the tiredness overtook your body but you didn't want to sleep nor end this call. Having no control over the drowsiness on your eyes, you slowly faded into the peaceful rest. But before you fully fell asleep, you mumbled to the person you can't deny you have feelings for

"Don't leave me."

You weren't really sure what you meant when you said that if you were being endearing or literal. His response though made you smile in comfort, noting the hints he's been dropping; hints that Yoongi could possibly feel something special towards you too, and that quickly made you drift off to a deep slumber.

"I won't leave you princess because you never leave me, ever. Don't worry, you'll be seeing me in the morning. Goodnight."