25

Wednesday, November 6, 2017

2:06 am

You: Hey sorry, just got back from night class. The wifi sucks all day too.

Him: I don’t mind

You: So hey…

Him: Hi

You: Taehyung’s gonna hate you

Him: Expected but I’m honestly fine with it. As long as you don’t

You: I…

Him: You don’t have to say anything

You: I’m sorry about not talking to you for a long time

Him: It’s just been four days. I left you for more than 2 weeks

You: Yeah say that again after leaving me 25+ texts and 10+ missed calls

Him: Don’t get ahead of yourself kid

You: I’m not, I’m just stating the facts

Him: I guess my wit is rubbing off on you

You: I have sass in the first place, you just doubled it up

Him: Glad I taught you well

You: Glad you didn’t teach me to be clingy and needy like a stereotypical teenage girlfriend freaking out when her boyfriend isn't answering her texts

Him: Okay first of all: you didn’t say anything

You: So did you!

Him: Touche

You: Carry on…

Him: Second of all, I AM NOT CLINGY

You: Yeah surrreeeee….

You sent a screenshot…

Him: …

You: Say that again

Him: Fine whatever you win

You: I love the taste of victory

Him: You’ll love the taste of my little friend too ;)

You: OMG YOONGI STFU NO

Him: Lmao calm down princess

You: You’re nasty

Him: So anyway, can I ask you something?

You: Hmm?

Him: Do you feel pressured on talking to me?

You: No

Him: Have you been ignoring your friends?

You: NO! Well, I don’t think so.

Him: Why exactly did you ignore me for 4 days?

You: I don’t...know. I feel conflicted.

Him: Why?

You: I’ll...admit that I’ve been excessively spending time with you. It does seem unfair to the guys in their point of view. I wanted to please both parties but I don’t know how to. Spending time with the guys is a day full of adventure, of fun, or excitement. Spending time with you is a day full of peace, of jokes, of contentment...of….

Him: Of…

You: Of me...being conflicted whether my feelings are just platonic or romantic.

Him: Y/N…

You: You make me feel something I’ve never felt before towards someone. God I can’t believe I’m saying this over text, but I don’t want you to call either. I guess text is better so that you won’t hear my voice quivering or embarrassing myself.

Him: I guess what people say is right. You become more open when you text. I’ve never actually talked about things with someone deeply. I’m not a open person, you know that. But with you, I’m different.

You: Yoongi, you’re making me confused.

Him: Then be confused until you’re certain about your feelings. Be sure about what you feel. I care about you a lot and I don’t want you to feel pressured.

You: What does “I care about you a lot” mean exactly?

Him: You’re actually gonna make me say it?

You: You did say to be certain. I want you to be.

Him: I like you Y/N, more than you can imagine. I’m incredibly attracted to you physically and intellectually. I’ve never met a person that I could be opposites with but at the same time, understand me in a deeper level. I want friendship but you make me want more every passing day.

You: Yoongi… that’s…

Him: Don’t say anything you’re flustered over. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me. I don’t want to push this if you don’t want to.

You: You’re the only man that makes my heart flutter. You’ve been attractive to me since our first call, but I feel more butterflies whenever we talk. The first call made me think you’re handsome from the outside, but the more we chat - you’re beautiful inside out.

Him: I’m not beautiful Y/N.

You: You are to me.

Him: God Y/N you’re making this so much harder for me

You: How?

Him: I don’t want to fall

You:...wait for me

Him: What?

You: I like you Yoongi too, you taught me how to care deeply towards a person. You make me feel safe and dangerous through our conversations. You changed a lot of things in my life.

Him: Same for me.

You: I like you and I’m in the verge of falling for you.

Him: This may sound cliche…

You: We are cliche but I don’t care.

4:15 am

Him: Let me finish.

You: Okay

Him: Let’s fall in love together.

You: I’d love that.

---------------------------------------------------

I absolutely love vocal relationships. I love how both sides of the relationship tells each other how they feel. I love it when you can be in a relationship when you can talk about many issues, topics and feelings freely and comfortably with your partner. The way that they walk just makes you heart beat faster, the way that their opinions let you see a whole lot more in the picture - those types of relationship is just amazing. I admire it so much.