31

Sunday, December 24, 2017

(Long chapter guys! Second to the last chapter 💔 Play the song above once I tell you to or you can play it now if you want :) )

3:01 am

Sucking in a swift inhale, you looked at him in disbelief. Your eyes searched for any sign of amusement or joking in him but with how his voice filled with burning disgust hidden for too long, you can’t deny this horrific truth. Your eyes glued on him, wanting answers and an explanation. Slowly, you pulled him down to sit on the floor, you sat next to him and he leaned his back on the wall with his knees up, elbows resting on them as he placed his face on his fists, hiding any expression that could give off anything to you. You figured that whatever he’s about to say right now was needed to be said with support or ground because you don’t think you can ingest what’s about to said. Although it will be hard, you’ll try your best to understand, for Yoongi.

“I was 18, more selfish and driven by passion about music. I was obsessed with the music, the piano, the lyrics, everything. Ever since I was a kid, I discovered my passion so I started playing and writing songs. I had notebooks filled with lyrics and I dreamed about being an artist. My parents however...they never supported me… I remember them ripping up all my notebooks and just yelling at me on focusing on my studies. They never understood why I love music and I got frustrated. Unlike my parents, my younger brother loved my works. He used to come with me whenever I sneak to the music room in my school on the weekends to play the piano. He would listen to my composition and try to sing or rap my lyrics, he used to goof around with them but he has an ear for good music. He supported my dreams.” Yoongi paused to chuckle bitterly, his legs spread out and hints of provocativeness in his voice startled you a bit. His sharp tongue was for his parents, for his anger towards them for getting in the way for his dream but it turned into a poignant tone once he starts talking about his brother.

“I became an underground rapper for a bit, just starting to have fun with my music. It was exciting and fun for a short while. I invited my brother to one of them so I gave him a flyer where it’ll be and when. It was supposed to be a night out for us to enjoy but it...turned into something else. When I got home in the middle of the night to sneak my brother out, our parents caught us. My dad destroyed all my equipment in front of me, my mom was screaming and wailing to get out and was holding my brother back. I had enough of their bullshit so I fought back. I remember going up to mine and my brother’s shared room and throwing everything in our bags. My brother came in and helped me and we quickly ran out of the house. My parents were yelling before us and we just drove off. I was seeing red that time, I went past the speed limit, drove through red lights and I was just fuming in anger.” He growled, reminiscing those awful memories. “He...he was shaking. I...could see him scared and he was saying something, he was so fucking scared. I’m so selfish and stupid. God what was I thinking?” Banging his head in frustrated, his fists tighten until his knuckles turned white.

“I saw in rear mirror, our family’s car. My parents decided to follow us. They were on our tail even when I’m speeding up. It was getting annoying and there was a turn so I…” He inhaled sharply, soon his voice sound weak and it gotten so silent. He sat there with his forehead furrowed and stared at the space in front of him. The tension was building up and it gotten more tight but he managed to go on “I took the turn. I didn’t know what I was thinking when I just pulled the wheel harshly but the next thing I remember...the car was flipped over, glass was everywhere and I couldn’t see well. I looked over at my brother and...blood was dripping. I took him out of the car with my remaining strength, I was losing consciousness but I remembered crawling out of the car and crying with...his body...on my lap. It took a few moments before I realized another car behind ours. It was crumpled up in front, it was smoking and it was destroyed. I crawled up to it and I remember yelling out when I saw my parents in the car...both...were dead. I took them out of the car too and I was saying sorry multiple times. They were all dead and I just cried and cried until...I passed out.”