27

Friday, December 22, 2017

“Namjoon, I don’t think I can do this.” You hissed to him, panting and breathing heavily. He grunted and went faster “Fuck, this is so hot!”. Biting your lip, you tried to match with his pace but your legs are already shaking. Low growls came out of him and your sweat trickled down your face. “I can’t! This is too much!” You screamed out his name and he went faster and faster. Your limbs are getting weaker, each passing second was both pain and delight.

“I’m coming!”

(I’M DYING)

6:21 pm

You turned around and saw Jin running towards you two, waving his hands like a crazy person, not caring about the strange stares of other people. You would have facepalmed in a normal situation but you were quite thankful of his appearance. “Thank God! My hands are burning!” Namjoon exclaimed, smiling widely as Jin passed you and took two of six cups of store-bought hot chocolate from the other. Namjoon smiled at Jin and you then started walking ahead. Jin soon walked towards you and took two too, the burning sensation on your stomach faded a bit without the hot chocolate resting on you while you two walked.

It’s almost Christmas, the snow is lightly falling, white flakes covering the road and the trees. The city looks beautiful at night with all the lovely lamps and buildings brightly lighting up the streets, the trees decorated with mistletoes and christmas lights - definitely feels like the spirit of the occasion. The feathery cold breeze passes by, slightly blowing your hair out of your face. You’re very grateful for the burning hot beverages that keeps you warm in this night. Everything feels cozy and light, you felt very peaceful as you walk back to your apartment and admire your environment. Even the people made you cozy as you look at them, families walking happily, friends sharing a joke, couples holding hands - it was homely in a way.

You’re wrapped with your warm clothes and stupid you for hurrying up before leaving the apartment, you forgot your gloves and scarf. The drinks did help your previously freezing hands but you are still shaking. Carrying six was burning but four did comfort you. The three of you hurriedly speed-walked to go home to your apartment.

7:08 pm

“Ah! We’ve arrived!” You yelled out cheerfully as the atmosphere of your warmly home surrounded you. You could smell the scent of cookies and milk coming from the kitchen, it made your mouth water. You slid off your shoes and ran to the kitchen, eager to eat. You grinned in both surprise and awe when you saw a big pile of cookies on your table. Your other two friends, Taehyung and Jungkook, are carefully tiptoeing and kneeling on your chairs to elevate themselves, steadily placing the snacks one by one - it almost felt like they were playing Jenga. Taehyung and Jungkook’s focus on placing the final cookies on the current top layer was broken, the pyramid of sweets shook a bit and both boys yelped out, even you panicked for a bit; you wouldn’t want for this masterpiece, a mountain of chocolate chip cookies stacked on your kitchen counter, almost using up the entire space, to be destroyed. Hearing your keys rattled, you turned around to see Jin and Namjoon entering the kitchen too and when they saw the glorious mountain, their reactions were a mixture of shock and amazement. Smiling sweetly, Jin set down all the hot chocolates on the space where the mountain hasn’t taken up yet. You were quite busy with helping to make the pile bigger, even Namjoon was dorkily getting into it too.

“Guys! Smile!” Jin said, a broad grin on his face. All of you quickly turned to the polaroid camera Jin was holding up high then naturally fell into your funny poses. You beamed and made a finger heart, the flash blinded you a bit but you didn’t mind. Together, you all scrambled out of your positions and surrounded Jin to see the photo. After a few moments, a vivid picture started to appear and it made you joyful. The picture was beautiful and meaningful, Jin in front looking handsome as always, you were on his left with your bright smile and cute finger heart, Namjoon with his dorky dimples popping out and his eyes scrunched up: a habit that he does whenever he find something cute, Taehyung doing his natural square smile that you loved through the years and a cool v sign over his eye and finally Jungkook’s wide grin with his eyes shut tight it might cause him smile wrinkles and of course who would ignore the humongous mountain of cookies in the middle of the photo! It was a loving picture of your friends, of your family and you will always cherish it.

“The hot chocolate’s going to be cold! Let’s go!” Jungkook said, jumping out of his seat and rushed to the living room. Taehyung placed the final cookies and dusted the crumps away his clothes, following along with the younger. You instinctively looked beside you, Namjoon was slowly getting out of his seat and you jumped on his back - he naturally catches you and carries you to the living room. Jin followed along as puts the photo in his jacket to keep it from any danger as he struggles to carry all the hot chocolates but manages to serve it effortlessly to all of you, perks of working at the cafe.

Soon getting into the game that Namjoon picked, it was getting competitive between Jungkook and Taehyung - you rested your head on Jin’s shoulder and laid your legs on Namjoon as he laid on the couch comfortably. As you submerge yourself in the comfort, your phone vibrated in your pocket.

9:49 pm

@minsugapd sent you a message…

Him: I finished packing.

You: That’s great, do you have a handbag?

Him: Yup. I have all my necessities in it

You: Roll call

Him: Phone, charger, laptop, headset

You: Can’t you put your headset in your luggage and just wear earphones so that you can save up space?

Him: Oh...good idea.

You: Hahaha I thought that would be common sense

Him: Sorry I’m a bit queasy about the audition and stuff.

You: It’s okay Yoongi, that’s why I’m here

Him: You make me even more nervous

You: Where’s your confidence sir?

Him: I’m saving up for my audition my lady. I have to blow them away, not that I wouldn’t once I step in the room

You: And there he goes

Him: I will send them to Hong Kong with my tongue technology ;)

(I’M SORRY I’M WHEEZING-)

You: YOONGI WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Him: Calm down woman I was kidding

You: Oh god…

Him: Or am I?

You: Shut up XD

Him: Okay okay

You: Back to the roll call

Him: Right. Phone, charger, laptop, EARPHONES, hand sanitizer cuz you said so, wallet, ticket, passport, documents and other personal things

You: Yup, that’s basically it.

Him: I’ll see you then

You: How long is your flight?

Him: 1 hours and 15 minutes. I’ll be leaving at 11:15 so…

You: 12:30?

Him: Yeah

You: I can’t believe we’ve only been talking for months

Him: Me too. It felt like years

10:36 pm

You: I’m finally gonna see you Yoongi…

Him: I can’t wait