11

Saturday, September 30, 2017

2:34 am

"Ugh, I'm so tired." You groaned and turned over to another side.

Yoongi also look like death, his hair was all over the place and he has puffy eyes but it seemed like he's nowhere near sleepy. He smirked "Gonna sleep princess?". "Princess? Bitch I'm the queen of your dreams!" You drunkenly slurred and took another sip of the beer bottle. He just laughed at your drunk state and observed you.

Your friends left after the movie, leaving you a mess and a floor with the evidence of a food war. Jimin and Hoseok soon left too, they needed the rest they said. It's just you and Yoongi, you rested on the bed and he did the same. You tried out Yoongi's tactic, drinking, but it seemed like it put to your doom and made you even more sleepy.

3:01 am

The beer started to get to your head, you asked him "Why don't you sleep?". His expression turned serious "Why do you want to know?". "Well you always do these, how do you keep up without sleeping?" You asked, you just wanted to know. "I don't." He replied, sobering up. "What do you mean 'You don't'?" He sighed "I don't keep up with these nights without rest, but I just can't sleep. I have gone for a week without any sleep, I got sent to the hospital. I need sleeping pills now, I really need them.". You slyly replied back "Oh.". Both of you turned silent, not knowing what to say to each other. Wanting to get out of that awkward situation, you chugged the whole bottle - worst mistake ever. Your vision was turning weird, you started to feel dizzy, somehow it made you act in an odd way. You said, "How about I try to make you fall asleep?". He raised an eyebrow "You are going to fail miserably". You cheekily laugh, oh boy the things alcohol could make you do "Aww come on. I want to make you fall asleep. It'll be like a lullaby to a baby. Peace to your mind..." and you giggled. He shook his head and chuckled "You could try Y/N. But I told you, it never works.". A challenge ringing in your ears "Min Yoongi, I will make you fall asleep if it's the last thing I'm going to do." He smiled, his eyes softening "I hope you will.".

A yawn escaped you, you rubbed your tired eyes from dropping - it was obvious you were really tired.

3:37 am

"You should get some sleep," Yoongi whispered, his face a bit closer to the camera this time. It looked like he was beside you and it also felt that way. His stares were soft yet intense, you love them. "Not until you do..." you whispered back as your eyes started to close. You were having a really hard time fighting back, you could only hear his breathing and your quiet sighs. You are drifting off to sleep and you can't fight it anymore.

"Have sweet dreams." He said and you could hear a bit of shuffle then his deep hum was loud and clear, helping you get your peace.

You don't know if it's just you, maybe it really happened. Maybe it was the beer that was messing up your brain, or you were sobering up. But when he said "Goodnight" to you, you heard quiet admiration and care filling his soothing voice.