28

Saturday, December 23, 2017

10:17 am

Today is the day that you dreaded and waited for. Today is the day that made you woke up this morning jumping but almost had a panic attack in the shower. You were very excited but also nervous because of the fact that you will finally see Min Yoongi, that thought made you comb your wet hair harder. It's amazing for the half of you, your heart uncontrollably beating faster than usual, you feel light-headed and it's just utter bliss that you're feeling. However, another half felt sick to your stomach, fingertips are running cold and knees felt like jello - what you're feeling was a mixture of scared, nervousness, and disgust on how you look.

You shook your head and pushed those thoughts away. Closing your eyes, you told yourself "You're meeting him, you like him, he likes you, don't overreact to the situation and everything's going to be alright.". You let out an exhale and looked up in the mirror of your bathroom, wiping off the steam from your shower and looked at your reflection. You were blushing red, not intensely but a faded one, maybe because of the shower, maybe not.

Stepping out, you hurried to your bedroom and opened your closet. You picked undergarments naturally then stopped. In your hand was your normal plain boring underwear, it was a white grandma set. You looked for more possible options and your breath hitched at your throat - woah. Underneath the pile of ugly underwear was a pink silk set that was neatly wrapped in plastic and taped securely. You suddenly remembered that this was an April Fools gift from Taehyung last year, and you've never had the guts to wear it. You gulped, your shaky hand slowly grabbed the set, taking out of the wrapper and slid up your soft legs - it felt surprisingly nice. A weird sensation rushed through you and you started imagining about...

'Yoongi's hands must have rough hands but when he starts to move his hands up your inner thighs and stopped near that spot, you felt the softness of his fingers. "I love the silk. You're so soft Y/N, under my touch..." He purred to your ear and start placing velvety kisses on your neck, down to your chest, your stomach until...'

Heat rushed up to your cheeks faster than a bullet. What are you thinking?! You swiftly shook your head and shake the thought off your mind. You have to calm down and stop. How does he manage to get you flustered when you're alone with your thoughts? God, if you're already having thoughts like these then how are you supposed to stay pure when he's around? You embarrassingly thought about it all, you have to calm down.

To distract you from any more nonsense, you put on the outfit that you've prepared yesterday - white sweater, black leggings, white knitted scarf, white sneakers and white beanie to keep you warm. You went to your kitchen and made a cup of coffee for comfort and waited.

12:15 pm

The sound of your front door opening made you turned around from your seat. "Y/N? We're here." Jin said, his voice sounds soft and quiet. Without saying a word, you took your keys and your small white shoulder bag, walking towards Jin who now backed away from your door with you exiting your apartment with him. Locking the door, you turned around and smiled at your friend who rubbing your shoulder comfortingly, you guessed that your nervousness was obvious.

"Everything's going to be fine Y/N. He'll be fine." Jin said and flashed a sweet smile as he wrapped his left arm around your shoulder and both of you walked to the elevator.

12:31 pm

Tapping your foot restlessly on the waxed marble floor of the airport, you looked around excitedly. Waiting outside would be too cold for you five so you went in and is now looking around for Yoongi. This was your surprise for him. He only knows that you're meeting up in a restaurant but you were so eager to meet him, you asked for Jin and the others to help you. They were all quite excited about it, not so much for Taehyung after what happened and Jungkook has been teasing him about it since, and rented a van so that you could all fit together.

You subtly looked to the left then turned to the right. Your heart literally stopped, the movement stopped, everything just became a blur. There he is. His body facing your direction but his head turned to the opposite direction as he was getting his bags. He was taller than you expected, he's at least a head taller than you. His lean figure could make him blend in the crowd, but for you, he stood out. He swung his bag to his shoulders and pulled the handle of his luggage, he looks like he was going in slow motion. The paleness of his complexion made it seem like he's glowing in his all-black outfit, from his jet black hair to his high top black converses, his skin was so light. He took a couple of steps then turned his head, he's finally facing you. You unconsciously took slow steps forward and you went towards him. His cat-like eyes met yours and that was it.

You both stopped dead in your tracks, you can finally see him. His dark hair falling over his eyes and yet those small orbs are crystal clear. The light bags on his eyes don't look as prominent as they are in video call yet they are still there - you secretly appreciated them, it made him look familiar. His lips are softly tinted in pink, they are curved perfectly for a smile and they looked so kissable. His leather jacket, along with the turtleneck made him look broader, you gulped at the sight. Your eyes wander to his black pants and were shocked on how his legs looked a bit for full than in video and he completed his look with black shoes. He looked absolutely stunning and a blush formed on your cheeks, you bit your lip. He was unbelievable and you managed to regain your breathing. It's as if a force pulled you that made you just began to run towards him. Yoongi dropped his bags, letting it fall to the ground, and rushed towards you too, wanting to meet halfway. With each step, the words "Yoongi" and "mine" flooded your mind. Once you're close, you enveloped him in a hug. His warm arms embrace you and he pulled you up causing you to lift off the ground and wrapped your legs around his waist. His scent, his warmth, his affection - it's very intoxicating and you love it. You two tightly clasp into each other for what seems like forever, making the most out of each other and just drowning in the feeling. Resting your head on his shoulders made you feel complete. Yoongi being there felt like Cloud 9 and you don't want it to end.

Slowly, you lifted your head up and his face was inches close to you. You literally feel your hearts pounding, his breathing seemed heavy and uneven. He beamed and bit his lip "Wow." he muttered, his raspy voice sounds heavenly now that you could hear it for real, it felt a lot more personal. You giggled at his reaction and pressed your forehead to his, you glanced at his luscious lips and he did too but in sync, you just decided to look into each other's eyes. You looked up at his and you were unable to suppress a smile of joy and awe. "Yoongi?" You whispered and he hummed, smiling as you said his name. "Look away for a second?" he raised an eyebrow and looked at your lips, you felt a tension but shrugged it off. "Now look back at my eyes?" You said now paying a closer look. His eyes shot up and it dilated, you could see the way his pupils grow larger when he looks at you. You laughed delicately "Yoongi, your eyes dilate when you look at me." and he chuckled as he continued to stare at you, feeling the grip on you tightening. "God, you're amazing." You were unable to hide your attraction, your voice laced with all your adoration and sincerity. He chuckled, putting you down on the ground and clasping your hands together. "You're beautiful." He said with all the affection and desire that could make your heart explode in delight.

"Hello, babe." You whispered sweetly and he leaned in to reply "Hi princess."