4

Sunday, September 17, 2017

3:42 am

Somehow, you're just unable to sleep.

You took @minsugapd's advice and ripped your other drawing and started anew. It easily flowed and you were working pretty consistently, a couple of bathroom breaks and new cups of brewed coffee were the only things you did outside your drawing state. It was polished, detailed and you were honestly happy with the result. You finally took a photo and posted it in IG. Who liked it first the second you posted it? @minsugapd

You decided to take a nap at 11 pm but ended up sleeping for the 4 hours. You bolted awake in the middle of the night and you just couldn't fall back in your cozy state. Since you've already finished one drawing for the week, you decided to call it a no-leaving-your-bed day. Taking your phone, you opened up Instagram and looked into the feedback of people towards your recent work - all good. There's something about @minsugapd that ticked you off, he annoys you because of his arrogance and overconfidence but other than than, and you wouldn't dare admit it out loud, he was good company. He was fine to talk to and surprisingly, both of you have the same sense of humor but other than that there was nothing common between you two. You two just met and it's only been a few days when you started talking but something about him that made you wait for his texts.

Curiosity killed the cat but before it killed the poor creature, it seduce it. He didn't necessarily seduced you but he kept you interested. You opened your chat and clicked on his name. His profile pic was black and white, his page is mostly covered in the filter of grays but it looked cool in your opinion.

@minsugapd's bio: Music is my heart and soul, if ever I have those two. My silence is just a disguise for my masterpiece of a mind. Fuck off.

'Quite egotistic and angry. Jeez I'm just here to look at your page, calm down. It's as if he knows I'm watching him.' You thought quietly to yourself. You scrolled down more, his posts are just photos of pianos, studios, sheets - it's just full of musical related things. You could tell instantly he liked music, more than the average commoner. It gave you the impression of him being passionate and that pleased you. You could rarely see his face and most of his "stolen" selfies are a bit covered to the point that I could only see the outline or a tiny part of his slender face. 'Weird' you thought but then remembered that you don't even at least have one photo of yourself in your own page. You just continued scrolling on his page, it's quite dark yet intriguing. You just find yourself internet stalking him, you know how many followers he has, how many he's following etc. It was getting creepy for you, so you decided to clicked on one last one - it was a video of him topless as he plays the piano. 'It was a velvety type of sexy', you thought. He was thin and it looked like he was really pale. His pale flat stomach was on full display and his jeans hung low.  You could barely see his face but you were focused on his fingers. God, those long slender fingers, your eyes followed them as they played a slow sensual song on the piano, it was really hypnotizing. Having the video playing on a loop, you were about to press the back button when you dropped your phone on your face.

"Fuck" You whispered. Picking up the phone, you just rubbed the spot where it fell and continued on. You looked up at the screen and you felt your eyes widening. The screen still showed that video of @minsugapd, the single difference only is the red heart colored in. It was vibrant and bright, it was prominent because of the black and white behind it which made you notice it straight away.

"No, no, no, no..." You pressed it again as the red color fade, unliking it, but a beep from your phone echoed in your room. This beep made you burst out of your bed and screamed, you threw your phone across the room out of instinct but immediately ran to get it. You sat on the floor distressed, you knew you didn't mean to do it and you don't want to do it!

You looked at the beep, it indeed was a text from @minsugapd - a text that you were dreading to receive. You opened it hesitantly "Shit"

@minsugapd sent a message...

5:36 am

Him: Quite the naughty one baby ;)