9

Friday, September 29, 2017

10:10 pm

You were in shock. He was attractive yes, but in front of you in a video call, he became way more...

'Sexy' you slurred in your mind.

You were pretty sure you became beet red at the thought. This man is the effortlessly sexiest person you have ever met and you haven't even seen him face to face. He was just sitting, his piercing small eyes staring back at you and he just smirked. You just can't get over the fact that...

"He's so hot..."

"I know I'm hot." He replied back, his smirk widening.

You stuttered "I-I didn't me-mean to say it that way." He came back with a retort "So you think I'm not hot?". "No! You're absolutely gorgeous...and that's why you're probably so cocky and arrogant... but now I see why and this is getting way too awkward... I'm sorry-" He bursted out into fits of laughter, it was a weird type of laughter though. You can't really hear much of his throaty voice but you could tell by the brightness of his face and you could even see the gums in his mouth - he became adorable instantly. This caused you to smile and laugh with him. He stopped but his glowing smile remained "So Y/N, good to finally meet you." You replied "Yeah. It's weird finally seeing you @minsugapd also known as Min Yoongi". "Yeah Min Yoongi's my real name, don't let your followers know" He placed a finger on his lips, shushing me. He grabbed a bottle from behind his phone which was elevated on something and took a swing.

"I've prepared for this all nighter you know?" You said playfully as you walk to the kitchen. "Oh yeah?" He smiled back and looked excited as you were. "If I'm doing an all nighter, I need something to do right?" He nodded. "Well...I'm gonna cook dinner for the first time ever!" You excitedly exclaimed and set the phone down to a place where you can see all the items you need and half the kitchen. He chuckled to himself "Clever. A bit of cheating but clever.". You replied "Hey, mister-know-it-all what do you have in plan for us? This is my tactic to stay awake, what's yours?" Smirking, he pulled out a box filled with beer bottles out of nowhere and started chugging. "Uh slow down Yoongi, you're gonna pass out." He said "I can hold my liquor well young lady. Alcohol keeps me awake." You just shook your head and started to prepare for dinner "So what are you making?" He peered into your phone like he could see more from what's already on screen. You laughed nervously "Whatever I cook that is edible and not burnt." and he seemed to get that you can't cook and just continued watching you amused. "Don't worry. If you die, I'll testify to the court that some dude barged in which surprised you while you were doing a strip tease for me and you hit your head" He joked. "Very funny Yoongi but I would be dead before I even give you peek." You flirted back. Turning your back to him, your eyes widen in surprise 'Why are you flirting with him back?".

Flustered, you pretended to reach for the lower cabinet to get something just to hide your embarrassed face but then was interrupted by the sudden burst in the living room. "Y/N! Are you having phone sex with that dude?!" Taehyung's voice echoed and was startlingly loud in the kitchen. The voice of three other guys could be heard too, it was obviously Namjoon's, Jin's and Jungkook's. They all rushed to the kitchen and you could see how relieved they were when they saw you fully-dressed, a pan in hand and your phone a few meters away from you.

10:22 pm

"Y/N? Are you with somebody?" Yoongi asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Suddenly Jungkook and Taehyung snatched your phone, you tried getting it back while you hit them both with a wooden spoon but you just can't reach it - those two are too tall. "God when did you two grow up so fast? Give me my phone!" You yelled out but was completely ignored. "Are you the dude Y/N's dating?" Jungkook quickly asked "What-" Yoongi was cut off by Taehyung "Are you the guy who challenged Y/N to an all nighter? Smart, she always sleeps. I'd like to see her die." He laughed but continued interrogating Yoongi "How old are you? What are your intentions? If you ever try to come to her apartment and rape her, I swear to God I will kill you." Jungkook added "And cut off your balls.". Mentally face-palming yourself, you looked around for anything that could help you. You spotted the rope that Namjoon left when he passed by this camping shop a few months ago, you are still confused on why he bought it. You dashed to get it and a nearby chair, your reckless instincts took over you as you climbed on the chair and jumped on both of them - receiving a thud on the floor. Both groaned in pain and wiggled out but you were trained for this day by these idiots, you became too fast for them to even assess the situation. You have tightly created a knot, red was forming around their wrists but you don't care. You chuckled in triumph as they wince and whine from their defeat, you took the phone "Hey Yoongi, sorry about that. So that there won't be anymore risks here, let me call you through my laptop." He smiled widely, his cute gums were showing again "Sure thing.". Glaring at your two friends, you pushed them to your bed and made sure they stay there until you let them out. You got your laptop, opened Facebook and called Yoongi.

"Hello once again." You cheerfully greeted him. You could see what you look like from that small square below, god you're a wreck, sweating and messy. Yoongi seemed to not mind as he was still smiling ever so brightly, as if he was so happy to even see you. "Hi to you again and your friends. Will they be joining us for our all nighter?" He took a sip from his beer bottle.

10:45 pm

"No but we will be joining you for dinner!" Jin happily yelled out from the kitchen while tying an apron around his waist. "Come on Y/N, let's get to work." You amusingly watched Jin while he prepared the ingredients. Surely, he knows what he's doing. Namjoon hesitantly approached you two but Jin stopped him "Nope nope nope. Last time you cooked, you burned the pan, not the food. I'm still wondering how that happened and you still owe me a new pan." Namjoon scratched the back of his head shyly, embarrassed by his past failure but it made you laugh. Namjoon just went to your laptop and quietly started to talk to Yoongi - you turned to face Jin and started cooking.