6

Sunday, September 24, 2017

You and Suga have been talking for 2 weeks now, it was great, whether you deny it or not. Suga isn't his real name you figured, but he probably gave you a fake name because he didn't want you to know, you learned to accept that. He has loosen up a bit towards you, just a bit though. He was still quite mysterious and reserved but still as egotistical and cocky as before. He's a music producer, not a serious one though but he dreams to be one. He always wanted to have a studio and for his songs to make him money. He has a dream to be a rapper and to perform in front of people, it was amazing and you adored how passionate he get to that topic.

You get occasional small talks about yourself, you remained vague while answering him. It frustrates both of you on how reserved each other are about themselves but it just came by nature. For now, you two have mutual respect and understanding about each other, you two are friends.

5:03 pm

Him: So why exactly do you draw?

You: I love it. I love the visuals and the expressions it brings forth.

Him: You do bring out emotion through your drawings.

You: You think so?

Him: Lately your drawings have been bright and lively. I'm quite happy to see them even though I liked your dark and mellow drawings before.

You: I just draw whatever is on my mind and how I feel. It just comes out and sometimes I can't control it.

Him: What is making you happy all of a sudden?

You: Huh? What do you mean?

Him: Your drawings these days were so bright, they look so happy. What makes you happy?

You: I might feel a bit of joy but that doesn't mean I draw because of that happiness

Him: True true. Let me change the question then, what's making you draw differently than before.

You: Maybe I found something new and different?

Him: You don't even know XD

You: Hey! Again I draw whatever's on my mind. Sometimes I don't even know I've started or even finished.

Him: Hahaha okay okay point taken.

You: So what do you do outside producing music?

Him: ?

You: Well I go to school, you should at least have something outside music.

Him: Well I live with two of my friends. They go to school, training to be performers. I just stay here all day and do my passion.

You: Seriously?

Him: Uh huh

You: ....

Him: What?

You: You're boring dude.

Him: Sorry, am I boring you to death?

You: Yes you are.

Him: Die quietly then.

You: No way I'm dying XD

Him: Hey I haven't seen you at all.

You: Same goes for you!

Him: But you've already seen my body ;)

You: It was an accident

Him: Okay whatever. But come on, I'm curious what you look like.

You: So what do you want me to do?

Him: idk, take a picture? Video?

You: Okay

Him: Really? I never thought you'd agree so easily.

You: Just this once though I need to go.

Him: Yeah just once!

You: I want a picture of your face in exchange.

Him: Do I have to?

You: If you wanna see my face, I wanna see yours.

Him: ....fine

8:30 pm

@minsugapd sent a picture...

"Damn. Fuck he's hot" You thought as the picture of his sleepy tired eyes created a virtual contact to you. He was wearing a comfy black shirts and black jeans. He had jet black hair and an attractive small face. He really was skinny and pale, his complexion much whiter than yours. Oddly, what made him even more alluring are his piercing eyes.

You awkwardly took the selfie that he wanted, feeling quite shy about the thought of this sexy man looking at your unequally attractive picture. "This might be the end of our friendship." You thought as your insecurities slowly overtook you mind. You hesitantly sent the photo and turned off your phone, not waiting for his reply knowing you'll just see it in the morning.

You sent a picture...

@minsugapd is typing...

9:00 pm

Him: You're beautiful

Him: Goodnight.