18

Friday, October 20, 2017

1:28 pm

Jungkook came out, fully clothed and clean. He was now drying his damp black hair, you could see his biceps bulging out his shirt that was starting to become prominent when he started working out. Another noticeable change from him was his sudden matureness. He still does fool around but he’s now more careful and knows how to be serious - maybe it’s just because of you, you don’t really know. He sat beside Taehyung and stared at the coffee cup that remained on Taehyung’s lips for a while. A small smirk came out of the younger, you raised an eyebrow in amusement, and he smacked the coffee cup up a bit. The damage was bigger than expected as the coffee cup spilled all of over Taehyung, you all laughed at the sudden mess.

“Ya! Jeon Jungkook!” Taehyung yelled out and lunged at Jungkook who was laughing really hard on the floor. You guess he didn’t really mature that much, he laughs even harder when he got smacked on the head. You giggled at the idiocy and that made all of them looked at you in relief.

Surprisingly, your phone suddenly rang. You slowly reached out for it, Jin’s warmth getting lost and you wanted to go back in his arms again. You opened the screen and made a loud gasp.

Min Yoongi is calling you…

“Oh my God, it’s Yoongi” You announced to the group. All of the boys bolted out of their seats and scrambled around you. Your hand is visibly shaking, you’re very hesitant to answer his call after all the days of him leaving you hanging. Taehyung looked at you dead in the eyes, a taunt or is it support? Everybody’s just waiting for you to press Answer. You inhaled, preparing yourself, then answered it.

Hoseok’s familiar voice came through “Y/N? Y/N!”, he sounded quite frantic and scared. “Hoseok?” You replied, worried and confused. Hoseok yelled out, making all of you gasp.

1:56 pm

“It’s Yoongi-hyung! Something happened!”

A panicked rush came over you as you gripped the phone harder “What?! Hoseok! What’s happening?”. He replied, his voice weak “I didn’t know. We didn’t know.”. “Didn’t know what?” Namjoon leaned in and asked.

“A couple of pedestrians found Yoongi-hyung unconscious on the concrete far away from our apartment. He was admitted to a hospital and stayed there for two days. They couldn’t contact us because of who knows what and called Jimin just now. Yoongi hasn’t come out of his own room for the past few days and we would have been fine with it because that’s just how he is normally. But then Jimin knocked on his room to call him for dinner two nights ago, he wasn’t there! We started to get worried and just waited, maybe he went out we thought. We just arrived to the hospital now and they gave us his phone. You were the last one he called so I called you straight away.Yoongi didn't want to be found for the past week and I couldn’t get him to talk about it. Maybe you can?” Hoseok finished, sounding less worried every minute.

You breathe out, all of you did. At least you know what happened and that made you relieved for a moment, yet the uneasy feeling for Yoongi’s well-being is still there. The others were mumbling in relief and settled back in their seats with ease, you stood up slowly and went to the bathroom. When you opened the door, you let all the moist go out before entering in. You took the phone to you ear “Hoseok? Can you please give the phone to Yoongi?”. A few murmurs and shuffles then you heard Yoongi’s wobbly voice “What do you want? Let’s get out of here.”

2:36 pm

This wasn’t directed to you, his voice seemed far and distant. The phone probably wasn’t with him.

“Yoongi-hyung, you can’t just leave. You fainted for Christ’s sake!” Jimin’s worried voice replied, his was a bit louder - maybe he was closed to the phone.

“The doctor said you just need to stay here for a while as you recover. You did overdose yourself with your sleeping pills and you’ve been drinking too much.” Hoseok nagged, Yoongi deserved that.

Yoongi started to complain “But…”

You can’t help it but you yelled out for Yoongi to hear “Yah! Min Yoongi! Stay in the hospital or I’ll block you in everything!”

“Y/N?” A couple of scrambles and movements then he replied again.

“Y/N, you shouldn’t have known.” He sounded sad and ashamed, it made you soften but the worry was still strong.

You replied back, fighting the emotional voice cracks to come “How should I not know when I’ve been waiting for you to talk to me for days. Did you know I was worried? Did you know that I was missing you? You jerk, not replying to me. But you have to stay in the hospital, your health is more important than your stupid replies. I swear if you leave before the doctor tells you to, I will seriously never talk to you again.”

There was a long silence then a tired sigh “Fine. I’ll stay here. Please don’t block me…” He sounded so desperate, it pained you. Nevertheless, you were relieved that he finally listened and agreed to take care of his health. “Good. I won’t as long as you listen to me.” You said and rested yourself on the bathroom counter.

You asked “So what exactly happened Yoongi?”. He replied instantly “I honestly don’t know. After posting that video, I had a terrible headache so I took some painkillers. Before I could even reply to your text, I just blacked out. I woke up after 2 days then I felt really weak. I didn’t think I was ready to talk to you yet. So I kept awake, just thinking. I couldn’t sleep for days and I was getting restless, it started to hurt staying awake. I took my sleeping pills then I waited for hours, I just couldn’t sleep. I took a whole lot more and it still didn’t work. I think I locked myself for three days until I can’t take it anymore. I went out to have a drink and buy more bottles of beer but then I just fainted I guess.”

“Jesus Yoongi, you should have talked to me.” You rested your hand on your forehead, fighting pitiful sobs from coming out of your mouth. You continued “I should've called you. I could’ve helped you. If you wanted the pain to stop, not telling anyone about it won’t help. You could have at least texted me-” your voice cracked, unable to hide your sorrow for him. You feel really bad for him that he has to suffer like this. It was painful for you too.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered gently, you could hear the sincerity.

“I’ll be fine, now that I heard your voice.” He faintly whispered once more and you almost believed it.