16

Saturday, October 8 2017

11:05 am

You: Don’t say that.

Him: It’s true

You: I know you. I know that you could be a jerk sometimes but I appreciate you.

Him: Appreciate me?

You: Since we’ve already started talking this deep. I would like to be more open to you.

You: Both of us could play and entertain ourselves with insults and disgusting conversations.

Him: But admit that you like them ;)

You: Shut up for one moment.

Him: Okay, princess.

You: But the thing is, there’s something more.

Him: Yeah

You: We talk about personal stuff. You understand my paintings, I love your music.

Him: You do?

You: Of course I do. I never actually say it to you cuz I get embarrassed but your work is beautiful.  

Him: Yours is. Mine’s dark but it’s my passion.

You: See? You just made my heart sing. Your passion keeps you going. It pushes you to do your best in what you love, it pushes you to your limit and the result is amazing. I love your style of music because it’s so direct to the point and I easily get absorbed by it.

Him: You never go to my page thou.

You: That’s what you thought.

Him: So you’re admitting that you’re stalking me?

You: OMG Yoongi I was being serious here!

Him: Sorry sorry. I just don’t know what to say.

You: You don’t have to say anything.

Him: Wait here.

You: ?

@minsugapd posted a video

11:23 am

You raised your eyebrows in confusion and surprise. You looked at your two friends beside you, busy on their phones but soon looked up. You bit your lip, a habit of yours when you’re nervous, and Jungkook spoke up “What’s wrong?”. No doubt that they would notice, you sighed and asked “Do you guys have earphones?”. Taehyung soon fished in his pockets to see if he has them, Jungkook did the same. Neither of them have it and you sighed in disappointment.

‘I guess this has to wait.’ You thought gloomily. Your body starts to slouch and your bottom lip turned into a pout without you knowing, showing your sadness.

“Don’t give us that look Y/N. Do you really need earphones that badly?” Taehyung asked as he moved beside you and gave you a pat on the back. Looking around the lounge of your apartment building, you see people are around you. You might not hear the video this way so you stood up, the two boys, knowing what you want to do, pulled you into the nearby cafe in your apartment building. It was where Jin is working but it’s not his shift right now. Good thing the cafe only had a few people there as you entered into the room, the peaceful aroma of coffee and sweets filled the air. You relaxed and went to your usual spot, regulars would know it’s your spot due to you and the boys coming here everyday.

You sat down and sank in the comfortable sofa. The two sat beside you, both on both sides. You opened your phone once again, your DMs with Yoongi in full display - thankfully you exited out of it quick before Taehyung or Jungkook would even read a single text. You went to his profile, a new post caught your eye. It was very intimidating and eye-catching because of its color being different than the others. The thumbnail was a bit dark just like his other post but for once on his page, there was color to it. Even though Taehyung and Jungkook were clearly watching your phone, you didn’t mind because you know you could trust them. Now that you think about it, it was quite obvious this was something about Yoongi. Taehyung’s looks that gave you signals of knowledge and Jungkook’s eyebrows sometimes playfully wiggling whenever Taehyung made a comment about Yoongi - they both know that this "casual talking" to Yoongi meant something more to you now. Ending the long wait, you finally clicked the video and your eyes immediately hit the caption.

This reminds me of you…

‘Oh Yoongi…’ You silently said to yourself, your heart melting with affection and confusion. This wasn’t an assumption, you know yourself, this was for you.

A soft, quiet melody played. His fingers gliding through the grand piano as he played a sweet, relaxing tune for you. His eyes focused on his work, his posture slump to the instrument - he was completely into it. The clothes he was wearing were the same clothes that he was wearing last night and a puzzle piece came into place. ‘Was this the piece he was playing before he called me?’ Another pound from the chest surprised you. The slow legato notes soon became louder and powerful, yet the emotion of peace and tenderness was still there. He was biting his lips now, his eyes shut as he gets lost to his own music. You were getting lost in it too; the sound of dishes clanging, the sound of small talk from other customers, the sound of the hanging doorbell clinking noting the employees that someone has arrived all drowned down. The only noise you could hear is Yoongi's piano. The song was slowly coming to an end, the light, feathery feeling hasn’t abandoned you yet. You came from Cloud 9 and now you’re delicately coming back to reality. The first notes of the piece came back again, playing softly and quietly - a gentle whisper. The last few notes were slow and delicate, as if he was telling you a secret. And as he played the last note, he looked into the camera lovingly and directly to your eyes.

This was your first love.