Introduction

Hello people!
I, muskaan is here with a new fanfiction with a tad bit of reality in it.

Basically,the fanfiction revolves around a fan and parth samthaan.
_

_____________________________
Parth samthaan is renowned actor of the television world, got his fame through kaisi yeh yaariyan(ky2), which used to be telecasted on Mtv channel during 2014-2015.
He was the rockstar of heart. Who doesn't know him ? The king of millions heart. The handsome hunk, the one with most charming personality 💝

The story was about when ky2 season 2 was about to start.just like us, a girl, Naira Sharma was a crazy fan of him.

Naira sharma is a commoner, who used to watch ky2 and became the fan of the show,specifically parth.

She used to adore him, breathe him, care for him and love him like any fangirl would do, oh wait no! May be a little more than anyone.

But one day, a challenge happened which not only changed her life but everything in her life.

The fangirl diaries will give you all those moments you have faced during your fangirling days. There will be some points in these chapter where parth will considered as negative character but trust me , we all know he is a gem 💝
I do love him and respect him alot.
But this is just a fanfiction, a mere imagination. At some point you ll Feel he is different at some point you ll be connected to him fairly.

Be prepared to recall
all your happy moments with parth samthaan while fangirling him.So let's ride together to a new journey what's say?

So let's ride together to a new journey what's say?

Character sketch

Parth samthaan: a 26 years old  down to earth actor who worked in popular youth show kaisi yeh yaariyan,stanned by many fangirl girls.

Naira Sharma: a 24 years old commoner,completed her graduation under journalism working for some event managing company...

Stay tuned for more!!