20:

" Karan,are you sure you wanna do this ?" I asked nervously sipping my coffee.

He slightly nodded his head, argh! Decorations and me dont go along and when you have to step up those shaky staircases, it's a big no no.

I was nibbing about something which can't happen. Parth wasn't in condition , well he was good , a little weak,so i was avoiding to call him up for any work. Therefore, i called karan for the help ‌, which seemed like a sin.

I planned for decorating the home since diwali was only two days  ago. Picking up the ruffles from the dinning table , i started climbing the staires so that I could easily pluck the ruffle in to the nail.

It wasn't that tough to do. Within half an hour we were done with the work and home looked pretty amusing , all thanks to me.  The last thing i needed was evening and all the glowing up bulbs.

The moment we got done with the work , he pecked me on cheeks in a jiffy moment ,leaving me all shocked and waved me bye.

Shaking my head off, i went to check upon  him.  My mind was occupied about how will i  talk to him , not that i was afraid of something but we weren't that opened to each other.

I knocked on the door and entered. He was standing in front of the dresser,pulling his vest down.

" Are you going somewhere ? " I asked, in a stern voice.

" Yeah, doctor " he answred, without looking at me.

" Should i come ? " I  said stepping one step closer to him.

" No- no  why would.. would you ? " He replied, stumbling.

" It's okay don't hype about it " i said before leaving the room.

What's with his weird behavior nowadays. I had to talk to him tonight.

Before i could think about more, i got pulled back by him. His arms were slowly encircling on my waist and mine was laying upon his bare muscles.

That was longest eyelock we had share till the day. His eyes were deep.you could see everything through them, totally glued  on my face. I couldn't resist drawning into them. He was stealing my words away. He was taking my breath away.

Pulling me more closer in swift moment,  our bodies were colliding to each other. To my amazement, our faces were just not far away. I wanted to break that eyelock, his intense gaze was eating me , making me feel weak on my knees. I wasn't one who thought of fantasized sharing liplocks with him, i was one of them for those eyelocks were everything.  A comfortable silence  was laying in our breathe.  He was touching me with his eyes at those place where his hands can't reach.

I lowered down my gaze with a smile, i never knew i had on my face . He rose his hand from my waist and place under my chin, made me look into his eyes again.

I can't do it parth , I can't

I gulped down my own thought which my head was screaming. I knew I wasn't authorised to do it. I am no one.
Just as long as  he was holding me, i wanted to be there , in that moment, filled with silence and stillness.

He moved a little closer ,moving his intense gaze from my eyes to lips like he was a thirsty man and they were the last droplet of water.

I closed my eyes, parting my lips a little. My body was doing totally opposite of what my mind was ordering ,i  was helpless under the magic of his charm. Brushing my lips little, he spoke " i would love to do this naira, but i am running late " in low-tone , spreading all the shades of seductiveness in his voice. Oh boy! You got no idea what magic does your voice do to me.