6.

The next two days went in jiffy preparing the stages lights sound system and everything and being the head of the team, i was feeling so worked up , i needed rest badly. From lights to food, from entries to costumes of dancer and the royalties for parth was supposed to be done by me. Although i was provided with a huge bunch of volunteers to help me in everything, but still i needed everything perfect due to two reasons. First, it was my first even secondly it was of parth. Two best things together eh.* kaala tikka* (black  mark)

I was pretty excited for today's evening. I left for my home from the venue picking up my gown that i will be wearing in the evening.

I went home and laid down by setting the alarm of 4pm.i dozed off to sleep quickly as soon as i shut my eyes, reason being the hectic schedule.when all of a sudden you are put under such burden, your eyes start tiring up !

It was already 4 now,and my alarm was eating my ears. I tried to find my phone with the closed eyes and turned off the alarm. With stretching my arms, i went to washroom to freshen up myself.

I came outside wrapping a bathrobe and sat in front of the mirror to get ready. I held the straightening iron and started straightening them calmly. I applied a light makeup after getting done with my hair, wore a dress which was a ground length gown with was transparent from the back just above my waistline.

i dialled a no. And called for the cab . After few minute i felt my phone buzzing. It was my boss. I picked it up enthusiastically as i know he might have liked my arrangements. " Hello, good evening sir" i said after picking up the call. " Naira where are you " he sounded distressed. " I m just leaving sir in 5 mins approx, is everything okay " i asked to confirm my doubted mind. He remained silent for few seconds and uttered " no actually not.. nairaa.... parth.. " all he could say was these words which made my messy mind even more dirtier and clumsy. "What happened to parth " i throwed my voice out of my throat in such manner that he must have moved his cellphone to a distanced position from his ears. " Calm down, he is suffering from backache badly and right now any of our doctors are not available .. is there something you could do " i thought for a minute and answered " i will be there in 10 mins sir and just don't let him move" after this i disconnected the call and moved to the place where the cab was waiting. I asked the driver to drive fastly.

In around 15 minutes i was at the venue. I ran to the green room . Oh don't even think how difficult was it for me to run in those 4 inches heels. I quickly went inside the green room and booommm !!!! All the party poppers were flying here and there. The whole room was decorated beautifully and i was standing their with wide eyes and wide mouth , i had no clue regarding whatever was happening. Then i see parth along with my boss coming to me holding a beautiful cake in his hands. They both were smiling ,looking at me and i was still standing there trying to gather the happening. I moved ahead asking " what's happening guys " the nervousness could be sensed from my voice easily. " The arrangements that you have done are not liked by us but the whole delhi so we are nominated for the event managers awards, all because of you " he was showing his gratitude towards, how sweet! And there parth was standing smiling at everything. We cut the cake , i made of them eat a tiny piece of it and went back to work after hugging them.

~*~*~

Only 1 hour was left for the show to start. Volunteers were running from one place to another place to finalise the stage and everything. I was rechecking their work when i got a notification from instagram stating * parth samthaan posted a new picture * i opened it and the almighty blessed me with his mirror selfie.i rushed to his room informing him about the entry , i knocked twice but surprisingly i received no reply behind the door. I opened the door a bit, peeped inside the room. The view amazed me totally.

Parth was admiring his abs in front of the mirror. How cute he looked that way ! I coughed to gain his attention from his abs to me. He turned back and smiled at me. I smiled back. " Liking the view " he asked smirking. God , this manik mode of samthaan is quiet dangerous i tell ya. I blushed. " Parth see you have to come on the stage after 1.5 hours so be ready on time okay" i said politely and he nodded. I smiled and was about to leave the green room when i heard him calling my name, so i turned back and raised my eyebrows. " Can you stop being the manager of the event and be like a fangirl please". I could sense the love for his fans in his tone. I was bewildered with his statement, those words which just entered into my brain through my ears but my heart wasn't ready to accept that. He was walking towards me to check if i am fine or not but i was lost. He patted my cheek lightly to wake me up from my lala land " are you okay" i could see his concern.

I nodded quickly to make him believe. We sat on the chairs placed there. After few minutes of silence " parth " and he looked at me. "Can you fulfill my one wish as a fan" i crossed the fingers of my one hand and covered it with other hand to make it invisible. He bobbed his head with a smile on his face. He got up and played a song on it.

Jisse zindagi dundh rahi
Kya ye vo makam mera hai
Ya bas chain se rukjau
Kyu dil ye mujhe kehta hai

(The one which my life is searching Is this that destination? Why does my heart say to Just stop here?)

The song was playing. He stood in front of me bending down a little forwarded his one hand. I happily got up from my chair and put my hand over his.

Jazbaat naye se mile hai
Jaane kya asar ye hua hai

(I have got new emotions I don’t know what effect is this)

I could sense an electric current of 440v rushing through my body. He put my hand on his shoulder firmly pulling me a little closer decently.

Ik as mili fir mujhko
Jo qabool kisine kiya hai

(I got a ray of hope again When somebody accepted me)

He snaked other hand around my waist. I could see him hestiating a bit may be due to comfortability but i put a step forward to lessen the gap.

Kisi shayar ki ghazal jo de rooh sakoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai jese banjare ko ghar

(Like a ghazal bya poet Which brings peace to the soul I have found somebody as if A nomad has found a home)

We were slowly swaying on the words. This moment , the one i am living was everything.i could hear him humming the song.

Naye mausam ki seher ya sard me doo peher
Koi mujhko yun mila hai jese banjarey ko ghar.

(Like a morning of a new season Or afternoon of winter I have found somebody as if A nomad has found a home)

He twirled me once pulling me back to the old position. My left and his right were clutched together. He pushed me back and pulled me witha thrust placing a dip softly afterwards. I was drawning im the pool of his eyes.

Jese koi kinaara deta ho sahara
Mujhe vo mila kisi modh par
Koi raat ka tara karta ho ujaala
Vese hi roshan kare vo seher

(Like a corner gives support I found him/her at a turn
The way a star lightens up the sky, She/he lightens up the city)

He pulled me up back and lifted me from my waist and i giggled. I could see him smilling too.he put me down calmly.

Dard mere vo bhula hi gaya kuch aisa asar hua
Jeena mujhe vo fir se seekha raha

(I forgot all my pain Such was the effect She/he taught me live again)

I put my both hands at his shoulders while his hands were around my waist. The song stopped playing. He broke the posture and went to pick up the call. It was charlie's phone.i excused myself and went outside the green room with the brightest glow over my faceI flushed off the clearly visible emotions over my face and went back to work..

-*-*-*-

Well okay i m sorry i m unable to provide this story a good pace right now. Just one update more and story will turning upside down :-). Stay tuned to know further.

Take care ^_^