3.

Parth was standing at my cabin's door. I was coughing badly making him rush towards me. He patted my back once or twice to make me feel better, i wished to tell him that his presence made me feel better and not the pat. my cough stopped when the throat felt better.

" Are you fine now" the pupil of my eyes were getting bigger. You see there's a fact stated " whenever you see something,you love, your pupil automatically expands" well that's what happened with me now. I collected my thoughts and thought of replying him " yeah i m fine" in a low tone. He smiled and sat on the chair in front of my desk.

I kept tapping my fingers on the table to initiate the conversation. Somehow i managed to start " so umm.. you are here for" looking at the random things present on my table.

"Well, i was called here for some university's event which is organised by your company.so i went to the reception and she asked me to meet naira sharma, which is you" he stated so confidently. His confidence is making me feel nervous. All i could do is nodd my head.

I opened a file written "parth samthaan " on it and started reading the documents placed in it. He was sitting crossed legged, playing with a pen between his fingers.after studying them , i moved my eyes from the file to him , and he was sitting there looking at me already. God! This professional life is so annoying, i badly wanted to get up, run to him and tightly hug him , just like other fangirls.

" Sir, you' ve got two events in the mean time ,One on 4th september which is tomorrow and another is on 8th september. Till then, you will staying in the hotel shangri la's which is in Connaught place. You will provided a car with a driver who will be there for you to pick you up from the event and drop you there" i kept blabbering the things to let him know about the contract he has signed. He was listening to me patiently.

I had this urge inside me to get lost into those brown orbs but sadly, i couldn't. I was supposed and expected to work here and not getting lost in my lover boy's eyes.

Soon, i finished dictating the documents with sipping N no. Of coffees. I placed the file infront of him to sign them and lended him a pen, smilingly. He thanked me and left my cabin in a blink. " Busy chap" only thing i could mumble.

Few hours passed and fortunately i was done with my today's task. There was still an hour left for office hours to get over.so i planned myself to entertain with reading fanfictions.

I locked my cabin and sat on floor with my laptop. My back was paining due to still posture. I was wearing a blue shirt with a black blazer on it along with pair white pants. to give myself a little height i wore a comfortable heels, oh those heels! How loving they are

 to give myself a little height i wore a comfortable heels, oh those heels! How loving they are

I removed my blazer and kept it beside me. Meanwhile my boss and my lover boy was busy with some meeting.

~*~*~*~*~

Place: stupid boss's cabin

" So mr. Samthaan are you happy with the documents?" Mr ramakrishnan asked politely.

" Yeah everything was fine, except one" he stated which made mr ramakrishnan do nothing but curse me under his breathe. Seeing him tensed, parth further added " i want ms naira to assist me in these events" he said playing with the pen around his fingertip.

" But sir, how can shee.. i mean she is a fresher" mr ramakrishnan was shocked.

" Doesn't matter,i told you already" he said and got up from the seat.

" Nice to meet you, mr ramakrishnan" forwarding his hand.

They both shook hands and parth left the building.

~*~*~*~

Place: naira's cabin.

I was sittig exactly where he was , the way he was sitting and his aroma was everywhere in the room. I picked up the cushion from the chair and started dancing with it, holding it tightly seeming more like a hug.

"And i say romeo take me somewhere we can be alone ,i ll be waiting all that's left to do is run"

I was singing in the most shrilled voice, thank god the mirron didn't break. Unfortunately i had some guts to continue further. I holded the paper he signed and hugs it tightly

"You will be the prince and i ll be the princess , it's a love story baby just say yes! "

I was busy twirling around with my baby cushion when i heard a knock the door.

I straightened my clothes and everything. Huff!

I unlocked the door and saw my creepy boss standing there with not so pleasant smile.

" Hello sir" i said , adding a fake smile.

He entered into my cabin and sat on the guest's chair.

I was standing there,expecting him to say something, but he didn't.arghh!!!!

I coughed as a hint but he wasn't ready to take it.

" Sir" i said questioningly.

He raise his brows to me. What the duck? Is this guy mad or what?

"All good sir?" i was making efforts. With no response i sighed in annoyance. He looked me from top to bottom and went to some deep thinking.

My face expression were changing as quick as some bullet train to see this annoying creature. "What is so special in you that he wants you to assist him" finally he spoke some words. Thank you almighty,but wait what? Who asked me to assist whom?
" Sorry?" I wanted him to repeat himself. "Oh don't be" hahaha what a joke man! " Sir who asked me to assist him" i reframed my thoughts.

" Mr.Parth Samthaan" that name made my scream on the top of my voice.

I screamed in front of my boss who was giving me deadly glares by now.

" Hey hey!!you fangirl!! Right stop there or i will fire you"
How can he be so annoying at times!

I apologized for my behavior. He further continued.

" See naira this is a huge responsibility as a fresher, are you sure you will be able to handle" he was being right as a boss and the owner of the company.

I nodded my head lightly.

" So your work starts from tomorrow and please be on time for his sake" his? Awww,i blushed down to that his.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey lovely readers!
Are you enjoying this story?🙄💝

Don't forget to drop in your reviews and shoot the star.

Do recommend it to your mates,as well 💝

Adios