9.

I happily woke up from deep slumber which hit me last night and started waiting for the message from mtv.after completing my daily chores and breakfast i went to my room and startrd drawing random things over a page. I left all my work there after.. hearing the message tone over my phone. I rush to pick it up. The text message was from mtv . " What was the first career option of the samthaan before joining the tv  " i replied fastly " architecture". And put my phone aside. Within few moments i received another question " what is parth's nickname" i replied happily "aarav"..

The next message stated about the first love of samthaan. Without even thinking for a second i replied "food" and chuckled. The last question was regarding what he does in his leisure time . I thought for few seconds and replied " gym and cricket" . The further message stated that the results will be out in next 48 hours.stay tuned.

I happily laid back in bed falling with a jerk. " Oh god please let me win this contest". I heard my door getting opened so i straightened myself.oh my mom was here. But what's up with her? Why is she so red in anger. She sat next to me waving her hand over my hair and i was busy giving her confused expressions.

" Ssup mom ?" I asked out of curiosity. She smiled. The fuck ? Is she even fine?

" Mom. " I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes.

" Just few days beta, and then you ll go to your inlaws house " i facepalmed myself. God? What's wrong with these melodramatic mothers. First they force us to get married and then later cry over it. Applaudes!

" Mom i want to say something" i started fiddling with my fingers. She nodded me to proceed further.

" I don't want to get married to that alien " i said it in a single breathe. Her eyes were about to get out their sockets after listening to my statement. I haven't confessed i murdered someone, what was so shocking in this!

" Beta but everything is fixed now we can't call off this wedding. He is a nice guy. Marriage includes sacrifices and compromises..." Okay here she begin with another dramatic speech of marriage.

" Mom give me some time to think atleast " i said annoyingly.

" You got time nobody is asking for you to get married now! We ll do roka day after tomorrow and marriage after 3-4 months what's wrong in this" she and her arguments.

I sighed. " Okay" all i could say.

After this discussion i locked myself in the room paying no heed to other members of the house. I wasn't ready to get married right now. I wanted to see the world around me. I wanted to fly , but they were willingly cutting my feather and i was helpless to save myself.

The whole day passed by such thoughts roaming in my mind.i was trying to convince myself to get married to a person whom i don't like. I always had this dream of getting married with someone whom i loved with my all heart. But my mom's thought process was totally contradictory to mine.

It was 4 in the evening when i dialled my friend's ( kavya kapoor) number and asked her to accompany on shopping spree which she happily agreed.

Kavya and me were friends from childhood . Same college, same school stuff. We always had crushed on same guys, just like parth samthaan. Well she was upset from me because i didnt help her for meeting him. Later she was back being annoying best friend avatar.

I got ready before picking keys from dressing table and drove to kavya's place. She was chirpy girl who had this wide grin plastered over her face always. How can someone be so happy despite of so many ups downs.well she is highly optimistic person i ever known. She has always been a good motivator in my life.

We reached pacific mall in hardly 25 minutes and parked the car in parking area.

Kavya was so excited to shop , because according to her i was here to shop for my marriage. What is even wrong with my mother and my best friend. Both want to get rid of me. Am i that annyoing?

From forever 21 to biba, we searched for good clothes in every shop  but i was choosy in clothing. I always preferred sincere wearing whereas kavya was fond of sarojini nagar. All those ripped tops from neck. Back hand and i dont know from where. She picked a top for me which was had a cute butterfly cut at the behind. Hey god please stop torturing me with these people. I was crying my heart. I went to changing room and wore the top suggested by her. It looked nice. I was looking.. umm.. hot!! Yeah hot.. i clicked few dressing room selfies before leaving. Finally i decided to buy that top , which made kavya the happiest person on the world.

We fed ourselves with mac Donald's. These people are angel in my life , i tell you. I love mac d more than anything. We shaggily scratching our feet on the floor, totally drained out of energy to move a bit. I dropped off kavya at her place. And drove to my place. I was feeling bored so thought of switching on the radio. God bless my mind. After switching it on ,i heard parth's voice on it. Is he interviewing or something? I increased the volume and haulted my car on the side of the road. " Well hellooo people parth is here with us to declare the winners of the contest he held" rj said excitedly making me more excited.

" Hello people, you all were good but we had to choose 3 only for further competition " parth added.

" The winners are :

     1) krishna kapoor
     2) sakshi khandelwal

And last is ....." He paused so do my heart. I crossed my fingers and prayed to all gods present above the clouds.

" Say it parth pleaseee " i begged, as if he is listening to me.

" And last is naira sharma"  my eyes were getting wide due to shock that if i wide them anymore they will come out of my sockets.

I was crying and jumping. These emotions were mixed.

" Last question will be asked in next 15 mins so be ready" rj said.

I quickly drove my car to my place and went to my room running at 128 km/h. I could have won marathon, if they made car runs in it, teehe i am so funny right!

-●-

I quickly plugged in my earphones and turned on radio again.

" So guys we are back the last question is what does parth craves most in his life"

I thought alot, for atleast 5 minutes. What could he crave, food? Money? Fame ? Love ? What !! Then my heart shouted an answer. I wasn't sure if it will be correct or not but i knew he Miss this thing alot in his life.

I opened the mesaage box and texted my answer to previously prescribed number.

I waited for the result. My heart was pounding. I could hear that sound " dhak dhak dhak"

" So my listeners we have received the answers by three of them and the final winner of this contest is ....."

_*_*_*_

I republished it only due to two people vk__18 1ankitaseal
I love you my girlies, thank you for keeping me motivated always ❤🙈

Don't forget to drop down your reviews and to vote 😵❤