18:

Do read the a/n in the end , that's important okay! enjoy reading ♥️

Part-1

Parth's pov

Day started by the shiny sunrays falling straight into my bed room, groggily, i decided to wake up early in the morning which was joke in itself.

Yawning and walking, i started making breakfast and cups of tea along with a cup of black coffee. The boiling water reminded me of the last night conversation i had with her. Though she was drunk, but her words, which never started echoing into my ears.

Just one day, and i mattered the world to her. Shrugging the thoughts i walked down to the room and saw her peacefully sleeping , a sweet surreal smile was playing over her lips and the glow, which was definitely hard to define.

As soon as i was about to woke her up, she sat up in a swift moment holding her head. Aw, how bad she was suffering from hangover. Only reason kids are always kept away from such hard drinks.

Was i mocking her mentally?

No, definitely not.

I enjoy certain pleasure teasing her and seeing her blush or smile all due to me. Was she someone special to me? No, just a friend. But are we even friends?

I asked her to accompany to my shoot but damn, i regretted it. It was planned to bring her and my close friend, karan, close. I was playing a role of cupid in between two persons who knew nothing about each other.

After the shoot, i thought of dropping her to some cafe near by so that she can enjoy her time with jotu. But time never baskets in our court.

The moment we entered and saw that rascal standing over there with his camera, reminded me of the event night , the way he was throwing himself on her , the fear clustered over her face, boiled my blood to many degrees higher.

I saw her face, filled with too many emotions, hard to be predicted. But i knew one thing i was sure of, her vulnerability.

I wanted to take her away from that place. But she requested me to continue with my work.she was stronger than what i thought of. Trust me, it killed me thousands times ,seeing her all lost and sad while i was smiling for my pictures. She was my responsibility and i was supposed to be there for her.
I want her to sit down with her under starlight and talk about all the things bothering her. But i couldn't, i knew this will only mess up her life, just like mine. She came here from her home to be with me and enjoy her one month make it memorable, and I won't disturb her thoughts. I promise to myself, she will laugh for further 28 days here, in my city of dreams. She will be my priority and responsibility.

But, my heart shattered, when I heard my phone ringing. It was karan.
Breathing in heavily, i picked up the phone .
" Hey bro i am waiting here"

Dejectedly, I said " karan we will meet tomorrow she isn't well" yeah, i lied to him because it wasn't correct time to let him know everything. Maybe she won't like.

" Shit what happened to her .. is he " he panicked , and i realized, if this happens, naira will be happiest girl over this world. Karan will pamper her like a princess, his princess.

My heart shrinked at the thoughts, what was happening to me all the way!

The drive was all silent, not even radio, or her senseless question. I was missing it. I knew somewhere she will lock herself into washroom and cry a river. I lacked in handling emotional girls but i needed to do it.

Yes, i was correct as soon as i entered the home i saw her running towards the washroom. The naive girl almost forgot to shut her close and i entered, her being concealed about the matter that i was standing behind her while she was wiping her nose. She looked so cute, talking to herself and weeping? Oh shit, i forgot she was crying.

I patted my hand on shoulder making her shreik. After making her stand up, she
Clutched her head to my chest and I could do nothing but hold her to provide the serenity and calmness she was trying to find. Maybe if i could.

The night was longer than usual. The mind was still not able to rest. I wanted i needed to know what's her history with him.a girl like her, how can she even be related to him any means!

I saw her going towards to the balcony with a can in her hand, wasn't she all clean sober girl?

May be she needed a talk more than a can so i treated my self with a can too and stood beside her. The very next moment our eyes met, my unanswered questions were getting solved one by one without any verbal communication. Her eyes , they hold so much of pain and loneliness in them, it was amusing how they always mirrored her heart. I could read her through her orbs.

The less the portion was left of her past unrevealed, the more i started understanding her, not sympathically. The night which i never thought will take a 360 degree turn of my life.

How comfortably she was embraced into my warmness and the smile, that caught my attention as usual. I had never seem sad around me, the vibes around her were spreading positivity.

Unknowingly, i drifted to sleep ,sleeping next to her on the couch.her arms were wrapped around mine as mine were wrapped around her waist.

The night, which i will never forget ever. It wasn't some usual some. Something was changed and different and something was wiggling inside to Come out. It's usually girls who feel secured when engulfed into arms, but, damn should i confess something? The night was beautifully pleasing , the insecurities,rage and hatred were flowing out of my veins , only thing i could feel was secure and warmness. It seemed like i was falling into arms of dreams and not human. Nevertheless, it would leave me broken when i will be fluttering my eyes in the morning.

"Naira, my peace my joy and my security"
The last thought that crossed my mind before i went into deep slumber.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey lovely readers, so the book has crossed 2k.

And I can't tell you the kind of happiness i am living in. Tfd is the most special for me. Well there were plenty of reasons I started penning down tfd
1) there were too many manan ff already and I don't know if i could have justice the way I am doing it as parth's ff.
2) damn, in every chapter you ll feel a piece of me if you know me well. 🙈

Rest i ll keep them secret 😁

Okay,coming to the point i wont be able to give an update this week. But myra_1 would have killed me. So i decided to put it in 2 parts as usual.

What you just read was part1.
As soon as i ll be back i ll unpublish the chapter and will update it with part 2 in it.

Thank you for 2k reads lovelies ♥️

Much love to each and everyone ♥️