4.

I went home happily in a totally enthusiastic mood.i couldn't thank my luck enough for this day, but wait? Was my luck really good or destiny trying to play some embarrassing games with me? I looked above to the sky and prayed " bhaggu (god) please do everything i deserve, dont make me suffer more " i smiled a bit and walked down to house. Well i used to walk because i had no spare time to head towards gym and my weight was increasing like my nails, at rapid pace. I put earphone inside my ears and started listening to song ,when suddenly my eyes fell on the road which had some shadow. I turned back and saw a guy standing at maintained distance with a cloth all over his face, except his eyes! I knew those eyes already! May be! I started walking fast and i knew he was coming behind me so i decided mentally to take out pepper-spray from my bag.
I turned back and was about spray when he holded my hand and pulled me towards him. I was about to get disbalanced when he holded me from my waist.i looked into his eyes, i knew them already. " Parth" my heart shouted. I raised my hand and pulled the cloth over his face a bit. My heart was correct, like always.

He made me stand on my feet. " What are you doing here so late" i started shooting him with my weird question. " I was bored there in my room and .." he smiled " hungry too"he said rubbing the back of his neck,i chuckled at his statement, how much he loved food!

" So do you want to eat something " i asked politely.
He nodded. But damn! I told you my badluck is also bad, it started raining heavily.i hide myself beneath some huge tree, who was big enough to protect me. But wait what? Where is parth? I turned back and here i see a 24 years old manchild standing their with open arm,welcoming the raindrops in himself. " What kind of guy is he, so charming yet so simple" i was sharing my thoughts to myself, trying to be psychotic but trust me i am not. Every damn person who will see him like this will fell in love with him automatically.

While my eyes got fixed at his glowing face, he was busy feeling the rain drops with closed eyes. Every time someone asked me ,why i fangirled him , i had million reasons but all i could answer was because he is parth samthaan. But how can someone hate such a pure soul like him? A baby like him who always wanted to live every moment of his life smillingly.

" Sir" i wasn't having guts to call him by his name, but seems like he didnt hear me.
I took a deep breathe and called " parth". His name was the only reason i learned to smile again. He looked at him and i signed him to come under the tree for which he declined. I put my cellphone in the bag, removed my heels, carrying them in my hand and approached him.

" Apko baarish bahot pasand haina"
(You like rainfalls, don't you?)
i looked at him, his face used to be predictable despite of the fact he was an actor. He smiled with his eyes still closed. I got my answer in that smile.

He opened his eyes to find me, but damn i was such a tiny creature in front of him. He looked down and forwarded his hand, i raised my brows in questioningly manner. " My car is standing there" i put my hand on his hand, oh! How perfectly that fitted! There was a sudden rush in my adrenaline. We walked down to his car. He opened the door of the passenger seat for me, wow chivalry still exist. I looked at him with a smile. Why do i need to smile whenever he is with me? I whined at my own thoughts and sat insided.he sat on the driver seat and turn on music player while driving. I was busy directing him the directions,Well seems like he was already aware of delhi. The radio was on, and mercifully, his favorite song was playing. And mine too.

Dehleez pe mere dil ki jo rakhe hai tune kadam

Tere naam pe meri jindagi likhdi mere humdum
(as you have stepped 
on the threshold of my heart..
O my beloved, 
I’ve written my life in your name..)

I was looking at him through corner of my eyes. I never wanted him to see the crazy fangirl side of me, i was nervous to show him that.i could see him lip syncing the song.

Haan seekha mene jeena jeena kese jeena, mere humdum

(I learned how to live life,
I learned to live my beloved.)

I heard him singing, damn, listening to parth samthaan live? All my wishes are coming true.

Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kese jeena,tere bina humdum

(But I didn’t learn how to live
without you, O my beloved.)
His voice was as beautiful as his soul. The parth beneath his flesh, his charm was more beautiful. I was thanking my job for giving me this opportunity.

Sachi si hai ye tarife dil se jo mene kari hai

(These praises that I have said from the heart
they are true..)

I closed my eyes, while listening to him. He came out of the car and opened my side of the door asking me to come out.

Jo tu mila to saji hai duniya meri humdum

(now that you are there, 
my world is adorned)

He forwarded his hand , and i put my hand on his, perfectly fitted. He pulled me closer to him snaking his one arm around my tiny waist.while putting my one arm on his shoulder.

Asman mila zaamen ko meri, adhe adhe poore hai hum

(my earth has found its sky,
we, halves put together, are complete.)

We were moving slowly ,looking deep into each other's eyes

Tere naam pe meri zindagi likhdi mere humdum

(I’ve written my life in your name..)

He made me twirl once or twice making us come back to old position.

Haan jeena jeena kese jeena, na sikha kabhi jeena mere humdum

(I learned how to live life,
I learned to live my beloved.)

He hugged me tightly , still swaying to the music. He kissed my forehead making my heart pump more faster.

Na seekha kabhi jeena mere humdum

He cupped my face, leaning closer to my face " i love you naira" and kissed my cheeks.

When suddenly ....

-*-*-*-*-

Hey people ,

Okay i m pretty serious regarding the fangirl diaries.
If you guy dont want me to continue i ll stop right here :))