11.

The sun was rising casting its shiny rays on the face making me wake up from my dreamland.

" Nairu baby get ready for your pampering day" my mom reminded me of the typical shopping day I was supposed to have with them today .

I moved to bathroom stretching my hands, quickly freshened up and wore a crop top paired with a denim shorts.

Yes my mom wanted me to get habitual of such wearing. I need to put some sense into her that i am not going have honeymoon with parth,for god's sake.

We ate our breakfast before picking up kavya from her place. Well two devil at the same time at same place. God knows what will happen with me today.

I drove the car to delhi's best mall. Mom and kavya were searching all the seductive possible being it off shoulders, hot pants crop tops etc etc.

I was loaded with clothes to try it on myself. I headed towards Changing room and started trying the pile of clothes given to me.

After buying fifteen dresses four tops and three hotpants, we decided to enjoy some leisure amenties at the spa.

We drove to the nearest saloon. They planned to give me a makeover. My soul was weeping badly. I could hear it.

I was given some trimming with bangs,providing new look to my hair. Next was massage, it was damn relieving. I wanted them to press all the necessary spot for next lives. They were so yummmy! No, not yummy, so satisfying.

We were shopping like i am getting married tomorrow. This reminded me of that fact that i haven't informed my to-be-in-laws about this thing.

I was nervous and scared. What if they didn't allow me to go.

" Maa" i called curiously. Fear could be easily sensed in my voice.

" Did you talked to them about all this"  i asked continuing.

" Why do we need to ask? We haven't finalise this marriage thing yet" she said coolly.

Which made me the happiest person over this earth.

I had just two days to fly over to parth's house for next one month. But what if this is all a prank.

I typed an application to my boss asking for the temporary leave stating the reason. Well, my boss was very nice. After his company won the award obviously. He asked me to continue the work from mumbai only to which i agreed.

After getting done with dinner and family chit chatting. I brought travel bag and put it over my bed, packing wasn't my thing.

I opened it and started packing all the clothes toiletries food soft toys systematically.

As soon as i ended with my packing, i went near my window and started sipping my coffee admiring the moon. How beautiful this night was looking!

I thanked god for making my dreams fulfill.

Parth's pov:

I was sitting in my verandah wondering about the next month. How things will be managed. I was stressed and depressed insidely. Being in news for all the wrong reasons had made me cold blooded human. I needed to prove thw world that i wasn't a pervert.

May be this contest will help me to do something. My mom asked me today to treat her nice, as if i am monster and i will eat her up. But does it seems like i know her already. Her name was something i was aware of already. And her answer! Haha, how did she found the loneliness inside me. Does it represent over my face? No .. no.. obviously not.. i am an actor and i knew well how to hide my emotions.

I was drinking the beer can i was holding, sulking over the unfairness my life was doing to me.

I was regretting the times i had trusted upon the wrong people. My life had very minimal person which whom i shared a good bond.

How badly i missed that happily blooming person who used to put random  captions in his instagram.

I felt alone, all alone, even after i had so many gems in my life.

Just after disha left me, for all the wronf reasons, my life was worstened.i never felt like loving anyone. I isolated myself. But i never had this tendency to hurt myself anymore. The more alone i used to feel, i hard i used to gym.
Kaisi yeh yaarian been an major turn for my life, for all the good reasons as well bad.

I don't want my upcoming days to be anymore miserable for me.i know i am strong enough but to certain limit. This strong engulfing me came from my mom and dad  who believed in me always and my sisters of course, who knew how much i respected women.

The world is cruel. How a person can manipulate the truth, i was facing it.

My cogitation was interrupted by the knock on the door.who could be at this time? I opened the door and saw everyone standing their with cakes and balloons. But today wasn't my birthday.

Charlie came forward and hugged me in friendly manner. I so adored her. She was my tharki forever and so was i, her tharki forever. We shared a very deep friendly relationship sincw the days bff used to be telecasted on tv.

Fenil came inside the house settling herself on the couch along with karan jotwani and abhilash kumar.

What are these people even doing here?

" Umm .. ssup people" i asked them nervously, as if it wasn't my house anymore.

" Nothing bro, we just came here to celebrate" karan said walking like a robot.

" Celebrate about" i asked , curiously.

" Naira" charlie replied teasingly.

" Woah guys, hang on, there's nothing like that okay, it is just a contest. Stop that pervertism of yours" i said waving my hand off in the air dismissively.

The night went down laughing and planning the things to welcome naira in the house.

My house had 3 bedroom but unluckily i had only bed and arranging another bed in a day was pain in the ass.

We planned to buy groceries and stuff. Charlie was pretty excited to meet her , like she had found a twin. Althought she haven't even seen her yet. None of us has met yet. How will she be? Will she friendly? Trustworthy? This restlessness was killing me inside. I haven't be this much impatient regarding anything.

But why this heart was behaving weirdly, all of a sudden?

She was just a girl, a normal girl?

I've met thousand of girls, what was making me so excited to welcome her.

I looked above and prayed to Almighty for next few days.

~*~*~*~*~

Happy diwali people!

Sorry, i was just busy around with my house.

Anyways,

How did you liked the parth's pov?

Drop in your views 😘😍

Astalavista 😍