19:

The next two to three days were usually went doing nothing, hanging out with Charlie and karan became my favorite thing to utilize my twenty four hours.  I loved them how they never made me feel like i was not of them. Well coming to parth,i was still ignoring him. I knew this was pissing him off, but, i needed to stop the sensation forming into the pit of my stomach. He was genuinely good, something I could never stop to not to fall. Sometimes one way street will make you face jam over the roads.and that's what my life was at the moment. It was better to ignore him now rather to be get  ignored later by him

I was turning into an emotional fool.

Diregarding the negative thoughts,  I focused onto my diwali shopping. Oh did i forget to tell you that? I am sorry for that. So, basically, there are only three days on the count left for diwali celebration , along with that there was a little get together in which i was cordially invited too.i was so excited to meet everyone. Diwali has always been one of my favorite festivals, how darkness fades and changes into beautiful lighten up world. It was my day, the day i will forget everything. I will lighten up my world with positivity and happiness.

I have to give a chance to myself to fall in love once again, even if it never returns to me in same manner

"Naira we gotta hurry up bro" charlie squealed, after entering into some mall.
I nodded chuckling at her excitement. What's with girls and excitement for  shopping, i clearly don't understand.

After going in and out of trial rooms for several times, we bought simply nothing
Well for her nothing includes quite a lot of bags but for me nothing was nothing. I looked like a sweeper . Sighing, i saw charlie talking to someone to come over here and join us. I guess it was amar , her guy.

We were standing outside kalki's fashion store,

"That better be last naira" she said tiredly walking inside.

I started selecting some real nice outfits ,i was holding a baby pink lehenga with golden sequence work on it. It was simple yet elegant.

" This will look good on you "

Jumping in fear, i turned around to see the source of such huskily seductive voice.

I was shocked and surprised would be an understatement.

What were they doing over here?  Whatever incident took place in the morning,the butterflies which were lost in the excitement of shopping were coming up. The blush started appearing slowly. Shooking my head in dismissive, like he don't exist i went inside the trial room.  Changing my current clothes to lehenga , i went outside again.

" See how does it look" i chirped , twirled into lehenga.

" Beautiful"

Stopping in mid way, i saw karan ,only karan standing their looking at me with all the dreamy looks. I scratched my head in embrassement.

"I.. i am sorry .. i  thought charliee is here... " I went back inside and released a breathe i didn't know i was holding.

After buying all the accessories and heels , in which karan was giving me a quite pleasing company we moved to  a coffee shop before going to local market for buying confetti.

I ordered a latte for myself while he ordered some ginger tea for himself along with some sandwiches. I would be lying if i will say I wasn't hungry.

" Where are your long lost friends gone? " He questioned.

"I don't know, they just disappeared! Call 'em up please " i pleaded.

He picked his phone from table ,dialled few digits and put it on his ears.