8.

I was settling on his hotel's bed and he was in the washroom,trying to freshen
up himself.I distracted my mind from whatever happened few hours ago, but my heart, and my head, both were not
in the condition to do so.
In every blink i could feel that disgusting touch over
my body. I could feel my body shivering by remembering his lusty eyes. I hide my face behind my palms. " Naira" i heard him calling my name,it sounded perfect from his mouth. concern was clearly visible in his tone. I raise my head to look into his eyes.

But he was there right in front of me, knelt down. I don't why i felt like the world which was falling apart , minutes ago, was actually rejoining back. He holded my hand " are you fine " i bit my lips to control my emotions that could be overflown any minute.

I patted his hand which was kept over mine as assurance that yes i was fine, but my soul knew the amount of lie hidden in that statement. It was his last night in delhi. And he will no longer be there ,with me, in front of my eyes, smilling. I knew this is how it was supposed to be, but I wasn't okayish with it.There's always been something about him, which i never wanted to loose, no matter what will be the consequence.After so many years, i felt alive even though it was just for two freaking days.

He was still sitting on his knees, blabbering about the randomest things and here, i was trying out to figure the feels , how beautiful these 2-3 days went, in a blink.this feeling was surreal and pure,in it's own. My conscience shouted " you are just a fangirl naira, don't forget your limits you dumb girl ". Well sometimes my conscience said the right things. I was a fangirl, was i ?

I dont know what will happen in my future, but these were the best part of my unlived life till yet. He was packing his bags and i was trying to help him by folding his clothes. The clogne of his clothes were driving me crazy but i considered my own thought useless and shrugged them off.

The night went down by chatting, tickling and giggling. I was luckiest to belong to the fandom of such guy who had such a soft toy kind of heart . He had his flight at 6 AM so we decided to checkout from the hotel. The drive went quite silent.i saw a icecream trolley on the roadside with no vendor in it. I asked driver to stop the car. Parth was giving me all the weird expressions possible at the moment. I went out of the car and stole 2-3cups of vanilla icecream from it, running back to the car. He was now giving me deadly glared. " What" i said annoyingly.  " What was that naira"the anger could be guessed from his manner of tone. He was annoyed and angery. " See it's like life ek baari milti hai, and then you got a new day for taking new chances , experiencing new things then why not? These minute things make  your life so much better. Did you ever danced with the kids on the roadside in the rains" i asked raising my eyebrows. He shook his head negatively. "That's why i am saying try new things out, then your life won't haunt you any more. " He was looking at me without blink " jyada hogaya ?" I asked while looking at the mat placed beneath my feet. He chuckled lightly.

Amidst our talks and the lecture session we reached thw airport. It was the time for him to leave. My heart was sinking but i kept smiling to not let him know about the tenderness going inside my heart. flight nom : mhj-12 will take off in 30 minutes , i request all the passengers to move towards the security check. The announcement was made and he got up holding his luggage. my eyes were teary and moist and he smiled looking at me "don't cry naira i ll be back soon till then we ll stay in touch " he said nonchalantly.I hugged him for the last time and waved him a bye. I can feel a lone tear present in my eyes, but this is how it was supposed to be. " Naira dont forget you are just a fangirl " i mumbled to myself with a fainted smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After 2 months :

I was standing at the window of my room letting the cool morning breeze touch my face while i closed my eyes to welcome them whole heartdly.
After he left, no one was able to fill the emptiness in my life.

The feelings were still unrecognizable for me, but my thoughts got broken when i heard my mom calling my name like she is praying to a god and chanting some mantras.

These 2 months were quite undigestable for me. I was promoted to senior event manager executive. My stubborn boss was impressed by the events i had managed. How he got awarded for the parth's event, still reminiscing those 2 days of my life but something was new to these life loaded of troubles. I was going married to some sharma, yeah another trouble, and my family was forcibly asking me to meet the guy.

I was getting ready for the meet, along with listening to radio side by side.  " A lucky opportunity for all the parthians of the world ". My heart skipped a beat, i holded my phone and plugged the earphones inside my ear." So the contest is held for all the parth samthaan family by mtv and bbc , you need to register yourself by texting your name to 565777 and in few days you will receive 5 questions that a parthian are supposed to know about their ideal so lace up yourself people, the prize will be revealed afterwards" i started jumping like a monkey after listening to this. I texted my name to prescribed number and started getting ready.

After few hours of meeting that chomu insaan i went back home. The date wasn't quite impresseble. He was an annoying human who doesn't even how to talk to a girl. He wasn't like my manik malhotra,or even nearby him.

Even though i know in the end i have to get married with him , i was happily insulting him with my best friends over conf call. I felt my phone buzzing after i disconnected my call and receiced the message from mtv that i have been accepted as one of the participants. It was added their  that  the contest will begin from  tomorrow onwards.

I happily changed myself into comfortable pjs settling down on the bed and thinking about the prize that i am capable to won.soon the goddess sleep hit me with an arrow and i dozzed off to sleep.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~