21.

A/n : No rotten tomatoes! Ouch! I knew it was supposed to be published by the diwali time but it wasn't planned or so .. but it's okay i ll keep it long for the repentment.
Enjoy ! Dont forget to drop in your reviews!

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Part1

The sun coming to meet the clouds and his other friends , spreading his ray of hopes, positivity and strength for the present day peeping behind the curtains to come inside my room. Breathing in the freshness inside , I stooped down from my king oh no queen size bed tying up my long tangles into a messy bun. Yawning as much as i could in the way to the kitchen ,my eyes caught the attention.

"What the hell is he doing here" i slapped my head in the annoyance.
How can a person perfectly misfit for a normal size couch can sleep over here in the most discomfort position, partially he was sleeping comfortably and other part seemed like he will just fall off and going to hurt himself like anything. I walked towards him rubbing my arms with my palms to blew off the feelings which were awakening by seeing this man child sleeping like a baby. I squatted in front of him, his mouth was little open , having little frowns on his Head carrying a perfectly messy hair . I was still confused if he is a human or a greek god himself sleeping infront of him peacefully. I didnt wished to wake him up. I patted his cheek lightly for the process i knew will never end if i will just wake him with the utmost love and care.

I patted his cheeks lightly for one more time. Huffing and puffing i went to the washroom and picked up a bucket of half filled water. In totally annoyed face i stumped my feet towards him and threw the water on him..

" Kya hua ! Flood naira... flood ghar se bahar chalo " he freaked out flapping his hands like a bird.

I couldn't do anything but laugh on his antics.before i could even realise what was happening he pulled me towards him making me stumble and disbalance all at once.

" Parth what the hell is wrong with you" i yelled like a fierced cat.

We fall from the couch which lead to change in our positions. His body was boarding mine.i could feel his alcohol mixed breath on my face.

"Parth " i tried to speak.

"Shh .. " he put his index finger on my lips. " Don't say anything naira "

Keeping his hands on either side my head he bend down and joined our heads. I could feel his body weight on me.

I hit his heard hard " remove your high weighted body from me it is hurting "

He removed himself whilst rubbing his head "are you a retard? " He asked politely.

I got up from the floor straightening my tank top.

"You didn't answer my question " he said in the stern voice.

" There are no answers for invalid questions" i said making an akimbo..

He made a face to my statement to which i smirked and walked towards kitchen in a victory style. Winning some discussion from him felt like this only.

" So are you going in the evening? " He asked after few minutes of the pin drop silence. I turned back and saw him coming towards me, rubbing his hair to dry his wet hair. I have always heard, tall boys and messy hair will something a rare sight with delight to watch. His messy hair were making my heart feel thirsty about him.

I bobbed my head like a kid, uttering a word in such situations was always backfired. He might even think of me as a pervert.

He smiled while taking an apple from the fruit basket kept beside where i was standing. He skin brushed upon mine and i squited my eyes after rolling my fingers. Something about the touch of his hands made my soul shiver, my heart flutter my body quiver. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath and realizing how my wounded soul was finding home in some other person who possibly wasn't aware of the avalanche taking birth in the womb of my heart.