14.

Chapter 14 will be in two parts, since i have delayed the update already, i dont want to keep it pending.

Part I

Parth's pov

Today, i received a call from my manager to pick up my guest since the driver won't be able pick her up due to punctured tyres.

Keeping a check on the time, i rapidly drove the car to the airport. The only thing i didn't want was media coverage of this. I didn't want that innocent soul to drag in the mess in my life.

I personally opposed this contest at first, but everyone
Forced me to do it, since it will be good for the future. Though, i am still figuring out how will it be a betterment.

But seems like, i am blessed with a black tongue. I noticed few media vans following me. I got down and saw a lady, a lady i have seen already. Naira sharma. How can i forget the charm and peace the face she had. She started stepping towards me while i maintained a normal face, not acting like i remembered who she was. Before she could meet me up, the journalist made her bath under the nasty questions, but her reply and the atitude she carried , made me amused.

There was someone,known yet unknown, who was standing up for me,other than my friends and family ofcourse.

Being a gentleman,i offered her my chivalric manners. The reaction on her was mirror of her thoughts. I know what she has been thinking through out the drive. How a person like me was despicably indulged into this world of fakeness.

Her face had certain attraction. Although i was meeting her after we two months, she never stopped messaging me or snapchatting me ever, despite of knowing i would Hardly reply.

I could feel her gaze on me so was she feeling mine on her. The silence was giving me jitters. I had the urge to talk to her, i don't know why but the last and only time we shared a conversation, she filled peace into me, which was not go unnoticed by my fam. My sisters were always curious to know about the certain changes in my attitude. Nevertheless,i had never been opened about the encounter i had with this beauty with brains.

I tried, to initiate a talk, yes yes me! Don't be shocked okay?

" I am sorry that you need it to face alone" the only thing that came up in my mind was those tearful eyes which were standing there alone to fight for me.

She was a selfless girl, i could feel it. I even knew how many troubles she could have faced to make her parents agreed for her to come her. I still remember that night when aunty and uncle treated me like their own son and not some the parth samthaan.

As soon as we reached my apartments , i asked her to wait outside.i was clueless of what will she think about the gesture i was about to do. But that's how we welcomed guest since forever.

I could see the variety of emotions overflowing on her face when she saw a thaal in my hand with a deepak in it.

The happiness was filled into my heart by the amazement on her face.

She was something, something different from all other i had met till the day.

For the further mehmaannawazi, i asked her whether she would like a cup of tea or not. To the generosity she portrayed, she made cups of tea for both of us. Trust me, that was one of the best tea i had.

The aroma of basil and clove along with darjiling tea leaves were driving me crazy.

We moved to the bedroom, i could feel the fatigueness on her face. We chit chatted for while while she was sipping tea , i was busy playing fifa on ps4 gifted by one of my fan.

My attention got distracted when i heard some snores. There she was sleeping, with a little mouth opened. How cute can she be! I covered her with a duvet and could feel the comfort she felt after getting covered.

As soon as i finished up my gaming session, i went out to living room to dial up a no. To my notorious skills.

We were always been fond of conference calling.

We hey-ed each other and begin our conversation.

" Guys she is here" i informed them because i remembered the kind of excitement they held to meet naira.

I could hear the voice of their excitement on my speaker. Trust me, they are retards!

" Can we come tonight to meet her please" charlie pleaded to which i couldn't say no. I don't know i always never like saying no to her because she has always been there for me as a strong back.

Talking of randomest shit, we hung up. I was watching television again, since i didn't want her sleep to get disturb,i muted it.

After twenty minutes of watching weird serials , i decided to woke her up. It was evening.

The door was neither properly shut nor properly opened. I was confused whether to enter or not. But then, i had second thoughts ie, she could have locked if she was doing anything.

Without thinking for a second, i entered. And I REGRET. Mind my words, i did.

Her tiny wet framework was all wrapped up in the cutest shade of pink. I could see the shades of blush appearing onto her cheeks. Moving my gaze , not giving her any wrong image of myself i mumbled a sorry and left the room.

I don't know why i felt bad, not that she wasn't beautiful or something. She was beautiful,indeed. Yet i never wanted such encounters with her ever. I was feeling about all the possibilities she could be thinking about me. My mind was damp of thoughts, the dark ones. I couldn't think straight anymore. I was baffled. I needed peace, i was holding on so much into myself, that i forgot , forgot that happiness is something.

I heard her footsteps, so i moved my sight from the ground to her. I could barely see any questions in her eyes. She was standing in the attire of confidence. Her eyes were shouting "I TRUST YOU" and comforting the doubts my hearts held.

End of part one

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Super sorry for being late, was busy Around with enormous reasons. I will update the part two as soon as possible.

Stay tuned, loads of spicey things coming up ❤😍