10.

" and the final winner is ... Parth you should announce it yourself" rj said distracting the topic. God these Rjs are annoying.

" Bataaa yaar kyu jaan lerahi hai" i cried.

" So yes , the answers to the final question were as followed:
1) food
2) clothes
3) peace.  "

He chuckled lightly after telling the last answer. Do he remember your conversation? Do he remember that night ? Do he remember me?

I could imagine him smiling.

" The winner is none other than " my phone got switched off. Damn! This iphone! Steve jobs shouldn't have created this trouble.

I put my phone on charge and switched on to the stereo fm.

" Congratulations naira sharma you have won such a lovely prize, use it wisely". Rj said and played a song.

What prize? What wisely? What the hell ? I won. God my heart has always been correct about him.

But i won what? A date with him? A fansign?

I quickly turn on my laptop and searched for the contest site.

" Won a month stay at parth samthaan house" i shouted out of excitement.

I palmed my mouth and started crying. I couldn't have been happier than this.

My mom entered my room , i could see the concern over her face. Damn you naira. What was the need of shouting.

" Beta kya hua all okay na" she asked politely.

I got down from the bed and hugged while twirling her.

" Mmaa you can't imaginneeee what has happpeeened right now!!!" I was way to excited for this.

She asked me to stop playing ringa ringa roses and explain her the reason of my excitement.

I spilled out the reason behind this wide smile and could notice the changes in her expression. Wasn't she happy?

" Tera dimaag theek hai? " She asked me throwing thunders over my head.

" Haa kyu kya hua ?" I asked.

" How can we allow you to go and stay with a stranger over his house that too for a month" she sat on bed and continued " dekha nahi hai kya news me kya kya ata rehta uske liye" mom you shouldn't have said this, i murmured to myself. I left the room with banging the door loudly.

It was 8 pm and i wasn't at home yet. I was receiving calls from maa paa and bhai but i was ignoring them. Why do people judge a book by it's cover? Can't they read it and then judge it?

After ignoring 100 calls,i picked up my dad's call.

" Yes dad... No dad vo mom... Okay dad... Yes i want to... No i promise.... But dad, mom will not allow... Okay dad... Yes dad coming soon.... Love you dad bye " i hung up the call and went back home.

I could feel a chilled out environment. My family was sitting and talking about my departure, wait a min what!

" Hi people!" I acknowledge them my presence.

They waved me a hi.okay nice.

" Beta you need to do alot of shopping if you want to go " my mom commanded.

" But mom " before i could completed sentence " i trust you beta". That's why mothers are best creature by god.

I received a call from unknown number.

" Helloo.. yes sir... Yes... Yeah i am fine with it... Day after tomorrow?... Okay sure... Thankyou sir..." It was call from manager of P.S.

I was dancing hopping twirling laughing and giggling all over in my house. I was smiling like a maniac after ages.but happiness and sadness go hand in hand.