14.

Part II

Continuation of parth's pov.

She knew how to calm the demons inside me raising enormous reasons to disbelieve myself. I was completely strong yet so vulnerable. This emotinal side was always hidden from everyone, being it my family friends or my fans. I had always maintained this " optimistic " image of mine.

But,now.

I don't why i felt like trusting her. Her words kept echoing into my ears about her ideology for life. The way she saw life, was surreal and escastic.

She showed me a mirror, in which i could only see a fellow girl who was way younger telling me how to live it.

Was she noticing the change in me or was i over thinking about her?

I was sitting there, muddling along with the weird thoughts arousing in my mind. I couldn't stand.her. thinking about me. Negatively.

However, i didn't had the courtesy to talk to her, so i chose to be mum.

She mumbled few words. Whenever she spoke, the hope of being that playful parth arise again. What's with the connection with her,i didn't know. Since the day i had met her, i felt myself , and she made me remembered the old guy i used to be.

" See parth i don't know what going on in your head but stop it okay here only. If i travelled from delhi to here, at your place, that means i trust you. You don't need to provide me any silly explanation of yours. You have been living here all alone. And it is not easy to change your habits in a day "

She cooed the words into my brain and i couldn't help but stare at her with all the love filled in me.

The kind of trust her eyes holded made me feel like a king who owned his dynasty back after a tiring war.

Was trusting her safe?

Or

Was i already trusting her enough?

I wasn't scared of my future though, it was the fear of my past repeating itself haunted me.

I wanted talk out, to someone, who will know the real me and be there as a back for me.

I had been broken once, after believe into the term 'love' and now i couldn't. I had no energy to fight back against the odds. I needed someone to fight for me.

To lighten up the mood ,i distracted the topic.

I informed her about the arrivals of our unwanted guest.

And she, chirpingly took me inside the kitchen.

She was a happy pill.

No , i am not assuming her right now. I had met her previously and even after 60 days she was still the same. Her face hold the same serenity, her eyes had same twinkle and her lips curved into perfect smile always.

Didn't i noticed her way too much?

Shrugging all the thoughts, we both started cooking.