1.

Date:24th july,2017
Place: Mumbai

I stood there on the seashore feeling fresh morning breeze on my face. It felt amazing. I opened my arms sideways to feel them perfectly. I closed my eyes and just one face appeared in that excessive amount of darkness, him. I opened my eyes and smiled, lightly trying to introspect how my life has changed in last two years. I am getting married now, not with a person for whom i was just a mere fangirl but for me he was my shining star who shines for me in the darkness of the night. He was the reason i smiled. But everything changed in the blink of the eyes

" Naira come here baby " a voice echoed in the silence of the seashore.

I looked back and saw him standing,

"What are you doing here tomorrow is marriage no? " He chirped

" Umm nothing just came here to find some solace in the waves and yes don't remind me Everytime i am getting married to you
Mr. Dumb jotwani " i said laughingly.

" Oh naira you are so gone now " he said before he ran behind me and I started running speadily before i get killed by him.

Well that's what my life is, totally unpredictable. The roller coaster turn which was made exactly two years back, a celebrity crush, which happened to me , lead me here. I dont know if i am fighting against my destiny or not , but that's all my heart know that i still love him with all my heart and i always will. I fell for him despite of all the knowings. At times you need to fight with the fortune. Before i could, he showed me my place that i was just an another fangirl.

Thinking about all this, makes my heart brutally shattered. The memories i had in my bagpack of that one month was always on the loop in my mind.

Destiny has some other plans, may be i was destined to be something else than what i dreamt of.

Oh well did i introduce myself or not? I am naira sharma, running my own event company at the age of twenty four. Rest you will now it with the proceedings.

Speaking about myself, i am pretty much self obsessed you know "pun intended"
Well, i used to live in Delhi almost two years ago but i shifted to mumbai because i won some contest, you don't know? Oh that's fine. I ll let you know properly with every detail what change i was talking about previously.so ready to go to flashback? Hell yeah.

*Flashback*

Date:30st August 2015
Place: Delhi
Time: 6 A.m.

" Yes i will marry you parth" i mumbled in my sleepy state which resulted in a kick from my brother on my butt.

" Ouch! You ass" i yelled.

" What haan? Have you ever seen your face in the face? Parth is your morning dream which will never become realistic. Not even his driver will notice you, huh silly girl! " he stated mockingly. These brothers i tell you !

Ignoring his rubbish totally, i started thinking about my love , MY PARTH SAMTHAAN.

I picked a photo frame kept on the side table and kissed it.