two

Him. Covered in tattoos. Pierced ears. Doctor martins. Everything I thought I didn't like as a little girl. He was the bad boy. Who rides motorcycles and doesn't talk unless he's giving you a sarcastic remark. Everything I told my parents I wouldn't fall for. Jimmy was everything I wanted. I fell for him without knowing it and one day I woke up and he was my first thought. That's when I knew I was in trouble. I'd fallen and there was no way to back out without feeling like I'd lost a part of me.
  I watched him in the halls. I watched him slam his locker after a long day. He caught me staring once and winked at me. I nearly fell over. The sight of him revving his motorcycle quickened my heart. He would ride off in the dust and I'd nearly have a heart attack every time he did a wheely.
He could kill himself
Maybe that was his point. Or maybe it was just for fun. I didn't know. All I knew was I wanted to ride one with him. Wear a leather jacket and lace up boots with bright red lipstick. The consequence for that if my parents ever found out...I'd be locked in the house forever. That was a risk I'd take.
Here I was, "the good girl" falling for this guy I hardly knew. He could be a criminal for all I know. He could kidnap me or rape me or something like that. But I could either spend my life worth he could do those things and wonder what could happen OR I could take a risk and actually talk to him. Which would take days of working up courage. I'd graduate high school before I could talk to him. It's no use