seventeen

Jimmy

For the first time in my life. I felt at ease. Only with Ruby. When she comes around it's like she just takes the weight off my shoulder and I can breathe. Everything is clear and I can see. Its like my entire life I went through all that misery and pain and then Ruby walked in to show me life goes on and love is real.
Now here I am, holding the hand of the girl I never thought I'd fall for. She makes me a better person. She shows me how to slow down and smell the roses.

Ruby

  Our fingers entangled. Foggy breath. Rosey cheeks. I could melt right now. I wonder what he is thinking. I look up and see him peeking at me. He smiled at me and looks straight a head.
"What?" I ask. He smiled and looked at me.
"Nothin." I knew he didn't mean "nothin"
"What is it." I laughed.
"It's nothing." He was still smiling.
"Jimmy." I stopped walking and faced him ,"tell me. I know there's something." He stopped and looked at me and opened his mouth a little, shook his head and smiled, grabbed me hand and started walking. I had never really seen the side of him much. He was usually so strong and rugged. But really, he's so sweet and caring.
"Uh." He scratched the back of his head. "Well I..."
"Yes?" I looked up at him, right into his eyes. He stared into mine. We kept walking but it was getting slower. Like we were just focused on each other and nothing else.
"Id really like to kiss you right now." He said in a deep, quiet, husky voice. The words he said made my heart skip. I stopped walking and looked at him. I had never kissed anyone before. I never wanted to till now.

Jimmy

I didn't know what she was thinking. Maybe i shouldn't have said that maybe it's too soon. She's so soft and fragile and I'm so rugged. She probably doesn't know how to respond.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." I looked at the ground. She brought her small frail hand up to the back of my neck and pulled me down. Our lips connected. Her soft lips. It was a sweet kiss. As it ended we looked into each other's eyes. I wanted to scream "I love you".

Ruby

My first kiss. It was like nothing I had ever done before. It was so different than what I thought. I wanted to laugh but maybe that might seem a little creepy. We just stood there, gazing at each other. Then I say the ends of his mouth curl up and he grabbed my waist and swung me around. I couldn't help but smile and laugh like a child. He slowed the spinning and brought me in close. He kissed my forehead and held my hand. All my heart could say was,
It's him

_____________

EKKKK!! Okay I dunno about y'all but I'm been waiting for a Ruby&Jimmy kiss for A LONG TIMMMEEEE!! And I suck at writing the whole romantic kissing things. (Maybe cause I've never been kissed🤷🏽‍♀️😂🙃)
But.......uhhhh yeah okay.👋👋👋
PS
Do you guys like Juby or Rimmy for their ~ship name~????
Put your answer in the comments!!!!