Info. Bout (y/n)

First of all you can be any age but you need to be a teen. You are male right? Who cares! Male and female can read.

You have many quirks- speed, teleportation, water power, ice powers, fire power, fly, air power, telekinesis , strength, invisibility, healing power (You ain't Jesus cuz even though U have many quirks, your body can't handle using 4 quirks or more. If you don't sleep, you have no energy, no energy = to no using quirks. If u over use more than 3 quirks your body starts to fade by the amount of energy you are using up.)

Weapons- are your quirks like fire sword or ice swords.

Past- your dad and mom were killed in front of you. Your sister was taken away and later on in life they found her body. She's dead now.

Momo was your childhood friend ever since Diapers. You guys dated but it didn't work out but you still are together and see her as a sister.

You had a rough past, living on the streets and always overprotected of Momo, no one else. You show no emotion to anyone only Momo.

You weren't close to anyone but Momo.
(Yeah a lot of Momo.)

Currently- have a crush on todorki but won't show any signs or Admit it. Only Momo knows.

You and Momo live together. You are a handsome boy that every girl wished to love and date or marry. (Possibly even frick 😏.)

Anyway you are gay. As you know if you are readying this story. You are really special but only use three of your quirks in public.

Personally- quite, corny when you want to be, shy a bit, u have social anxiety whenever you talk to todorki. Let's say you are a mystery to the others.