Chapter 25: shilo gets warned by sis

(Y/n) p.o.v
  "Why would I? You hurt me." I stood in front of her but on the other side of the gate.

"Please...I'm so sorry." She stars to sob.

"You fucking made me cry so much you-you...bitch!" I yell at her.

She stop crying and looks at me in surprise. "Just leave us alone." Todoroki glares at her and wraps his arms around me. "You are on fire." He whispers in my ear.

"You guys are disgusting gays." She spats at us. "I should of made you killed your self."

I look at my hands and it was on fire. My whole body was and then I look at Todoroki. Was being gay disgusting?

"No one does that on my watch." We heard a girl voice. We look behind Shilo and I see my sister and a man. They where across the street.

"Is that the girl?" The man asks.

"Yes, that girl...she is the one." My sister said.

"Calm down (y/n)." The man said.

"W-who are you?" Shilo asks.

Then Shilo flew across the street towards my sister. My sister brought her closer to her and said something. Then she threw Shilo on the ground hard. "You wanna know how much pain my brother is in? You wanna know real pain?" My sister asks Shilo.

"Brother?" Shilo asks.

Then all of the sudden demons appeared. I was shocked. "(S/n) calm down." The man said.

The demons where shadows and they hand white glowing eyes and sharp nails. My sister eyes turn white and her skin starts to a little black. "(S/n) calm down!" The man yelled.

(S/n) didn't seem to listen. "(S/n) (l/n) Toshinori!" He yelled and (s/n) snaps back to herself. The demons disappears. Shilo stood there frozen and scared.

(S/n) notices it and looks at the man. "What happened?" She ask.

"You where about to send the girl to hell!" The man yells.

"I was?" (S/n) looks back at Shilo. "Next time I will if you keep bothering (y/n). So leave him and his friends alone or I will come after you." She growls and throw Shilo out of her way and into a truck.

We all look at Shilo who then fell from the truck.
"She's fine." The man said and they walk over to us.

Momo opens the gate and lets them in. "Who are you?" I ask the man.

"Your uncle!" He smiles. "Well from your dad side."

My sister smiles and hugs me. "Thank God I finally found you!" I hug her back.

"Where were you this whole time?" I ask.

"(Y/n) had to take breaks the whole time we where here." Our uncle said.

"Are you okay?! Did you run into Endeavor?" (Did I spell that right?) She asks and then lifts up my shirt to check there was no bruises.

"Ah! Stop!" I blush and pull my shirt back down.

My sister gives me a weird look. "You are completely fine?"

"Yes why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"I don't know but I will kill him. He fucking killed mom and dad and he will die in return." (S/n) growled.