Chapter 30: confession

Yama p.o.v
  "Where are you going?" I ask (y/n) and his boyfriend.

"On a date." Todoroki answers. (Y/n) was blushing and smiles a bit.

That kid was really happy with him. "Yeah okay, don't be out too late."

"Bye uncle!" (Y/n) dragged Todoroki out of the house.

"Uncle!" I heard (s/n) yell from her room.

Should I ignore it or not?

"UNCLE!" She yells louder.

Probably not. I head upstairs and check on her. "What do you need?" I ask.

She was in bed and looks at me. "I'm too lazy to walk or even fly." She answers.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" I ask.

"Carry me." She replied and held her arms up.

She was already dressed, so why not. I let her get on my back and once she was comfortable, I head out the door. "Wait what about breakfast?" She ask as I pass the kitchen.

I stop and let her down. "Want me to make you something to eat?" I ask.

"Yes!" She giggles and run towards in the  kitchen.

After we had breakfast, we went out to work on our project. As we where working, I look at her and she looked so adorable. I can't help but want to tell her the truth.

"Uncle is something bothering you?" (S/n) suddenly appeared in front of me.

I was nailing the wall and almost hit her head. "(S/n) don't do that! I could have hurt you!" I drop the hammer on the floor.

"Sorry uncle, but I have to come clear with you." She sighs as she closes her eyes and looks at me.

"With what?" I ask.

"Are you keeping secrets from me? Cuz the whole time I've been with you, you space out whenever I mention dad. I noticed the whole time but I was afraid to ask about it. So now I want to hear the truth. I could sense something bugging you." Her eyes where wide as I stare at her more.

I was shocked, this whole time she knew.

"I don't think it's something you want to hear." I said.

"Uncle please! I need to know what is bugging you! I hate when you space out and act happy when you really aren't." She stomp her foot on the floor and crosses her arms and glares at me.

"You aren't leaving this room if you don't tell me!" She points her finger at her and pokes me, making me move back a little.

"(S/n) there is no secret. I am completely ha-" I was cut off.

"Don't you dare try to say that. Now spill." (S/n) said.

"First of all, you won't believe it and second, you will hate me." I tell her.

"No I won't, now come on open up." She smiles at me.

Her voice was so smooth and caring that I believed her.
"(S/n)...I'm your father." I tell her.

She looks at me and then laughs. "That's is joke. Right?"