Read if you like kpop

This is too much Exo L and Blinks and any other fucking fandoms

This is too much Exo L and Blinks and any other fucking fandoms. Bts don't deserve this ARMY's don't attack your freaking band. So idk why those people are acting like fucking assholes.

No one deserves this. And if your mad that bts is gaining more fame and awards then that's your problem. Let them have their time to shine cuz they had a rough life. They don't deserve any hate.

Damn I'm ashamed of anyone one who does this. You should be ashamed that you are acting like fucking fools. Bts and Exo and other bands get well together and they don't hate each other. So stop hating you damn fucking shits.

I take full responsibility for this notice. I'm sorry to write this but I'm not gonna update anymore. Until I calm down cuz right now I'm mad af and disappointed that people are stupid these days.

First of all, McDonald's don't get my freaking order right, my job is fucking exhausting me, people be freaking asking stupid questions, I lost my soda, I threw up, lmao and tf I am sick. So these days are fucked up and thanks for reading if you did. Sorry dear readers.

But these boys don't deserve more hates and they deserve to live life happily knowing that people out there cares for them

But these boys don't deserve more hates and they deserve to live life happily knowing that people out there cares for them. Knowing that they are not alone. So stop hating on them.